7000 members

joshcowin
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yay comunity. I'd like to to thank Jesus cause he was always there telling me to do evil, I'd like to thank George bush for being the tard no one want to know, I'd like to thank spiderman for the bed made out of spiders webs. Finally I'd like to thank all of you, the forum members for creating various interesting topics within which I could spend hours exploring, and for their good conversation. Lastly but most importantly I'd like to thank the moderators for all their hard work and dedication, without you there would be no forum. I'd also like to thank steroids.

Yay comunity. I'd like to to thank Jesus cause he was always there telling me to do evil, I'd like to thank George bush for being the tard no one want to know, I'd like to thank spiderman for the bed made out of spiders webs. Finally I'd like to thank all of you, the forum members for creating various interesting topics within which I could spend hours exploring, and for their good conversation. Lastly but most importantly I'd like to thank the moderators for all their hard work and dedication, without you there would be no forum. I'd also like to thank steroids.

This feels like deja vu :P

Either way, great thing that forums managed to hit up big numbers, it deserves it.

Archived