Everybody meet my vicious killing machine!

Finius

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

This was Bert my black lab 8 years ago:

ixKA1YX.jpg

Don't let that face fool you, he went through 3 pairs of slippers, an office chair and 4 meters of skirting board when he was teething....

This is him now:

9sAMhXM.jpg

Always begging....he doesn't know when to stop!

Dog........mans best friend and will always be

Sadly my sisters dog passed away due to injury's, he was a pure bred collie and was rescued as a pup by her, he was 14 years old, a brilliant dog

I'm sorry for putting in the sad news but I love dogs, I love there personality's and them being more than a dog as a member of the family

You've all got brilliant family members and here's to many years of you all together

Sorry to hear about that. People that say "why are you so upset, it's just a dog" will never understand.

Im afraid it seems that only dog owners realise that a dog is as much a member of the family as a brother or sister.

On a brighter note, this thread gives me an idea: attack dog day at my local airsoft field! Does anyone know any good brands of canine eye protection? Preferrably full face coz my daft little mutt always has his mouth open to cater for his ridiculously long tongue :P

I agree with you lozart, they are family, any owner of any pet will say the same

The Grover - how about a welders mask ?? Replace the glass with airsoft appropriate glass

I'd say the dogs saying 'your beers a treat so wheres mine' lol

I've always wanted a dog, my dad had one for years from when he was about 11 to when he left University. It was a funny story how he got it but I won't bore you all lol :P

When I leave home, Definatly getting a dog. A puppy hopefully, but one that'll turn into a big ass runner.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.