My load-out

AaronBull
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ah, is that a Deployment Bag I spy on your belt?! I use a Web-Tex one for my brew kit.

Anyway that's a pretty simple loadout, and the best ones are usually the least complicated :)

• Supporters

I carry my mags upside down and facing so the front is to the right of my left hand when I pull one. That way it's ready to go straight in without changing hand positions or juggling...

I can't imagine why anyone would carry them differently :P

• Supporters

Paper work?

Yea banged my mags in upside after busting two mag lips on sunday! :(

I have my custom hoody that i'll be wearing, if it arrives in time!! For tomorrows game, promotes my forum and has custom images and text printed on it :D Looks the bollox! :D

Paper work?

Yeah, turns out the Navy get a massive sh#tty on if you loose ammunition! We used to use personal body armour and swap mags on bridge watches, somebody didn't check they were all in there so when I turned up I checked them and one was missing. Cue two blokes panicking for a while! Checked my pouches and the little sod was in there!

I suppose they do, but on ops they are more likely to discharge said ammunition at the enemy (by they I mean everyone excluding the RAF, not many baddies in an ensuite cabin, feet up watching JK) whereas the Navy have an obsession with counting ammunition, I'll be happy if I never see a mini gun bin as long as I live!

• Supporters

1st time i went shooting, literally the 1st time i held a rifle, 5rnds .22 rim fire - one didn't fire - i ejected it and it pinged off into the range somewhere. When we lined up to hand over our empties i only had 4 and what i thought was a perfectly reasonable explanation of what had happened to the other one...

I dunno, maybe RAF Rgt sergeants don't get enough opportunity to keep their shouting voice in fine fettle during the course of an ordinary day, or something... fcuk knows how long it was that he had me on my hands and knees crawling around looking for that round, but it felt like hours! Never did find the bastard either.

• Supporters

0800-INTIMIDATED-BY-CHILDREN :lol:

I forget how old I was, but around 11. Cnut nearly had me in tears :lol: Made me run round the entire perimeter of the base with the rifle held over my head too - in the rain. Wish I could meet him again now actually... I'd forgotten about that grrrrrrrrrrrr!

• Supporters

TBF to him though, I never have lost another round on a range!!!

I like this one!! Can put TRF on it too! Not liking the buttons and cola so much though, looks like a dinner shirt.

CPU, I really recommend it, as I said I have fallen in love with my Polish Helikon CPU, really worth it!

Archived