Anyone Here..

AaronBull
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, im looking for a few people that have an extensive knoledge of AEG's / GAS guns, to fill staff positions at Airsoft Tactical. I'm looking for experienced airsofters.. If interested, drop me a line.

Regards

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Well, thats the majority of the forum I'd guess.

From what I see on your site though, Its just a forum like any other, correct?

I mean the thing with forums is that they are open discussion boards from which the entire community can pitch in. so you need not a staff of experts just a good community.

True, but a team of staff who can commit time and effort into support issues, tutorials, editorials on a daily basis, rather than a swinging visit.. Is in my opinion better. Your right in what you say though, having a successful community will in turn serve the same or similar purpose.

Ahh Should lead with that next time :P

I like the idea of a site that does tutorials and editorials. I'm one of these rare people who likes to read :D

Well, if you want help doing any editorial/photoshop stuff, Id be happy to lend out what ever aid I can.

Here is a portfilio of what Ive uploaded so far. (although its a bit dated now)
http://wyattearp.foliohd.com/view/Qbv/Magazines#cEMk

Ahhh see now thats cool!! Ive been asking around for somebody thats a dab hand with graphics etc. Well the boards still fairly new and im wide open to suggestions. If you feel like you can hep and want too.. Come along and we'll have a chat :D

Ok, well Ive registered on your forum. SheriffHD hunt me down and send me a PM and we can get chatting :D

Archived