good morning vietnam.........

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

rather then lurking in the darkness going to say hello.

yes its 01:00 hrs in South Wales,

i am 27 year old married male, So yes i have wife sorry girls, who also says i cant spend a fortune on weapons,

i am an ex serviceman Army/Miltary Police <_< and i am feed up of golf I look at a golf course and think thats a good set of bushes to hide in. so maybe selling the bats at some point. :rolleyes:

have been searching the internet found a few local groups,battlefields near me, so the plan is to go back to a tactical sport some people i work with play, I used to do paintballing before i joined the army for a team,

understand the camoflage and no movement without fire principles :)

All i need to do now is found a AEG and a pistol in the £100-150 type mark and some webbing and its game on.

off to browse the rest of the forum

As a fellow new started I've been told to look at the G&G Combat Machine range for value and durability. I've also read and been told to avoid a sidearm for the moment and spend that extra cash on extra mags, spare battery, eye pro.

I recommend reading this for a decent starting point and the finer points of airsofting and the law.

http://www.ukapu.org.uk/wordpress/guide-to-airsoft/

Bearing in mind if you don't have a valid defence you can only purchase a garish two-tone weapon

• Supporters

Welcome. From now on your time and money is divided into three categories only:

1 What you have to do to get money for airsofting.

2 What you have to do to stop your wife moaning about airsofting.

3 Airsofting.

Hi there Adam....firstly thankyou for your service in the military,not enough people say thanks...so nice one!

Welcome to the forums and have a nice stay!

I own a G&G GR15 (m4 style) and for the money I paid (£250 with battery,charger,3000 bbs,2 toned and shipping from uk supplier) all I can say is its an awesome starter gun.

ive skirmished about 5 times with her now and put about 16,000 rounds through her and she is spot on still!

I opened her up the other day for a rewire job (no issues with the wires just wanted thicker wire) and the gearbox looked brand new! I was sooo suprised....bad luck has haunted me for a while but it seemed not that day!

awesome brand and more value for money than I expected....well worth a punt!!!

thanks to all who have said hello nice to be welcomed,

so many forums rely on the community to make it a success.

hopefully i can join offer some experience help as my airsoft experience knowledge devolps

the one good thing is that i have that much tactical stuff i dont need to get much more that much more but then again......

see i have DPM,radios,webbing,boots etc already so really a fairly cheap hobby to get into for me well cheaper then golf.......

• Supporters

^^Yeah Adam, you say that now. Tell us again how cheap it has been for you in 6 months time :lol:

Archived