Hello guys

Bradley
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, am new to air soft and would like to know where some skirmish sites are in and around Manchester? I am 17 and therefore know that my parents will have to gift me a weapon which is fine, just need somewhere to try out :D any recommendations for weapons/manufactures/gear etc will be much appreciated!

Thanks guys, Brad

Please PM me if you wish to do so!

• Supporters

you are well situated man.

If you are on the east side, you have the killhouse (run by first and only)

or on the north and west you have bolton woolands.

and if you can get over here, you have first and only's hey wood site in huddersfield.

basically, you are well catered for as far as sites go.

weapons:

how close to being 18 are you?

how close to being 18 are you?

I am 17 and 18 in march! Is it worth just waiting until I am 18 to buy my weapon or can I buy a good quality 2 tone gun now and then get it re-painted when I am 18? I really want to get into airsoft but I work on Saturdays so can't get to Bolton woodlands and would struggle for lifts to other sites...

I could get to the academy in Rochdale most probably but prefer woodlands more than anything! It would be awesome if there were like car pools or something to sites all over England which everyone chipped in to petrol money!

Let me know if you can help anyway mate!

• Supporters

google first and only forums.

register and make yourslef known in the newbie thread.

from there, you can ask the marshalls at what would be your loacl site what they would reccommend.

there are two that seem reasonable to get to if rochdale would be your local site.

the academy and the killhouse.

You can either wait for a gun, renting untill you are UKARA registered, but that is a year off.

If you have the money tosplash out on something nice now, I would do so. If not, jsut wait and save up.

(for gear, you are looking at around 100-200 quid, for a NICE gun, you are looking around 250-350)

google first and only forums.

register and make yourslef known in the newbie thread.

from there, you can ask the marshalls at what would be your loacl site what they would reccommend.

there are two that seem reasonable to get to if rochdale would be your local site.

the academy and the killhouse.

You can either wait for a gun, renting untill you are UKARA registered, but that is a year off.

If you have the money tosplash out on something nice now, I would do so. If not, jsut wait and save up.

(for gear, you are looking at around 100-200 quid, for a NICE gun, you are looking around 250-350)

Well I have got like 600 to spend so I would like to either buy a clear or two tone weapon with a nice chest rig, some ESS goggles and a nice pair of LOWA boots!

Just need to start playing and get myself on a couple of games.

THIS is eprfect for the areas you will be in

it is an m4, so bits are easy to get, its a good make, solid and is compact.

plus, once you are UKARA'd the bits to make it rif will cost maybe £30 to £60 depending on what you buy stock wise.

Will bare it in mind mate, managed to book me and a friend onto an academy game at the killhouse in rochdale on the 21st July! Actually can't wait!

Archived