Pimp my Gun concepts

Dan_W
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Mines in my sig :)

But that is a scar? I meant guns that don't actually exist that you have designed yourself.

Look at Unrustle_Thine _Jimmies's ones, they are actually quite sexy compared to the other ones I have seen.

myweapon_zpsedd4ac27.jpg

Here is my little creation.

• Supporters

hkfusionak.jpg

• Supporters

I quite like that.

Someone ought to make a game with it in or something. Like the next Killzone title or something.

I wonder if game developers for sci-fi games have ever used pimp my gun to mock up weapon models lol.

damn right they have. Its what ive just been fucking about with the get a basic gun concept together lol. Can use it as a reff image in 3ds max now :D

damn right they have. Its what ive just been fucking about with the get a basic gun concept together lol. Can use it as a reff image in 3ds max now :D

Do the gun in 3d as u said, ((texture it plox xd)) and I will make it work in Armed Assault 2 Combined Operations lol ((addon maker here :D))

Whey, Arma is awesome. Wasteland/DayZ FTW :D

Its nice because its a perfect side view, you try to use refferance images off google and they are always at a slight angle, which isnt majorly off putting, but its nice when the image is perfectly flat :D

I quite like that.

Someone ought to make a game with it in or something. Like the next Killzone title or something.

I wonder if game developers for sci-fi games have ever used pimp my gun to mock up weapon models lol.

There is a game called 'loadout' that let's you do this

• Supporters

There is a game called 'loadout' that let's you do this

Hardly. It lets you give weapons certain characteristics, but as far as I know, you can't design the aesthetic features.

I don't really know much about it, but it looks fun.

It would be cool if you could share your designs with your friends and other people in the lobby aswell

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Easily done, mate. Just put an Ugg Boot over the stock of a G36E :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived