what film/comic book/sci-fi gun do you want to see in airsoft

Pointman PUG
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ok so this is a VERY debatable thread.

obviously id'e love to see a star wars gun produced at some point!

alien gun has been done...but the kits are quite shoddy from what I hear.

star trek phasers anyone!?

even judge dredds gun would be cool....even if it doesn't have the six diffrent round capabilities!

but the gun I would love to see produced would also be from the comic 2000 ad......rogue troopers gun "gunner"....if they could make it look the same that would be cool.....if they could make it talk and verbally abuse you for you loading/shooting/accuracy skill it would be awesome!

its a bit of a deviation from the normal airsoft route of doing things (realistically) but airsoft is half doing it right and half looking totally badass and cool whilst doing it.......imagine if the blokes gun next to you suddenly starts telling him his mum could shoot better whilst on crack.....ide piss meself.

what do you reckon guys and gals!????

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

Imperial guard lasgun.

Someone made one of those gears of war things with the chainsaw on (no idea what they're called) it had the we g36 gbbr inside the toy outer casing. It looked pretty epic.

I'd love to see the rifle from Oblivion. It's got that ACR style look with a tactical light housed in the rifle and a very high tech scope.

Airsoft doesn't need the high tech scope but that flashlight just above the barrel could be really efficient and compact. Why this isn't done more often I don't know. This tac-loght could easily house a laser sight as well.

The crisp clean look of the rifle is also great. I notice the stock slides into the main receiver but looks really really sturdy

http://media.comicbookmovie.com/images/uploads/oblivion_poster.jpg

A bulpup version of this rifle would be incredibly cool

Dildo grenade launcher out of jackass 3d

But then it would just be an airsoft grenade launcher. I don't think we will find dildos on firesupport anytime soon....

Imperial guard lasgun.

Someone made one of those gears of war things with the chainsaw on (no idea what they're called) it had the we g36 gbbr inside the toy outer casing. It looked pretty epic.

If there was an imperial guard lasgun. I'd buy one and make an imperial guard loadout like my "nighthawk unit" I made. (Basically shock troops that would land behind enemy lines using Valkyries. Very effective)

post-6210-0-77482200-1370125524_thumb.jpg

They're a bit dusty :/

Portal or Gravity Gun

I am a Valve nerd though :P

samus's gun arm from metroid(actually any gun arm thing from anything...)

flamethrowers in general...

i always had a soft spot for redfactions weapons, particuarly the nicw with its built in grenade launcher and ammo counters sights etc... and this pistol...http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y72/dstorres/Videogame%20Art%20-%20Various/Red%20Faction%20II/wep-nanomp.jpg

not that id buy it but the golden gun from james bond anyone?

another vote for a lasgun here too, maby a boltgun etc, but knowing how protective gw are of their stuff itll never happen...

yes the starwars clone trooper blaster(dont like the puny later versions)

noisy cricket anyone? lol

M_P, I see your standard-issue Kantrael pattern las-gun, and raise you one Godwyn MK Vb pattern Bolter.

I've seen a few people convert G36C into bolt pistols, and I'm very tempted to try and do that to my own...

Pfffft, bolt pistols? How about a storm bolter made with G36Es (minus the scope rail) instead? Sadly we couldn't have exploding rounds or 8+ types of ammo, but we could simulate the crazy fire rate with a couple of 11.4v lipos attached :D

This idea has already been discussed somewhere else on the forum, but a bow would be an awesome idea. Not necessarily BB's but maybe with foam headed arrows?

I know it'd be extremely impractical, but a morita smart-rifle

Reelclothes_morita.jpg

got to have a scatter shotgun though

or even the morita Mk3 with an integral scope system including the ammo count and a basic range-finder and so forth

Vlcsnap-311215.png

Holes? The left and right grips have been unscrewed! You could actually do that to an M1911 or a Browning HP, as well as any other airsoft pistol with removable grips.

Holes? The left and right grips have been unscrewed! You could actually do that to an M1911 or a Browning HP, as well as any other airsoft pistol with removable grips.

The real versions of those guns have solid metal no holes.

Archived