getting a new gun ! need help!

CES_williamson
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi guys so this year for my brithday i am getting a new airsoft gun and i want it to be amazing i dont want a systema i am looking into the tm reocil 416 they look really nice but i am just wondering what your ideas are on a really good gun in the price range of £500-700? thanks!

• Supporters

Any TM recoil, bunch of mags. Prommy inner barrel and firefly hop bucking & nub.

And lipos. Dont bother with Nimh's

If you get a recce, 416 or sopmod buy the lipo adapter.

Any TM recoil, bunch of mags. Prommy inner barrel and firefly hop bucking & nub.

And lipos. Dont bother with Nimh's

If you get a recce, 416 or sopmod buy the lipo adapter.

arnt the lipo adapters to deans? i have no idea how to convert to deans?

okay and i have emailed firesupport to see if they can do the inner barrel and hop-up stuff for me and if they can i will be going for the 416! thanks for your help

Damn, 500-700 price range for your birthday? Wish my family would give me that much money. :P

• Supporters

Real Sword Type 56/2 & Replacement Top Cover w/ 20mm rail & Elcan M145 Sight & RIS w/ Aluminium Vertical Grip + 7 metal midcaps, 1 metal hicap & 2 x G&P 138rnd Illuminated Tracer Charging mags + 2 x 1200-1450mAh 9.9V LiFe stick batteries... and change left for a 3-point sling and a ticket to NAE13.

Real Sword Type 56/2 & Replacement Top Cover w/ 20mm rail & Elcan M145 Sight & RIS w/ Aluminium Vertical Grip + 7 metal midcaps, 1 metal hicap & 2 x G&P 138rnd Illuminated Tracer Charging mags + 2 x 1200-1450mAh 9.9V LiFe stick batteries... and change left for a 3-point sling and a ticket to NAE13.

wow thats an answer !

• Supporters

wow thats an answer !

I try :)

Archived