Final gear item needed, Need advice.

StormAX
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So... after 2 weeks of purchase after purchase. I have finally come down to the final item i need and want, this of course being a hat or helmet.

So, what would you fellow lads recommend me for decent gameplay but not over the top.

Im thinking Baseball cap but yet to decide. Feel free to also link anything that you would think would suit a Flecktarn loadout. Cheers :P

Getting a cap with those velcro patches on the forehead :). should be good for this forum patch hehehe

If playing outdoors then a ball cap is fine.

As M_P said if playing CQB a helemt is a good idea.

I have both. I used a Fast base jump helmet. has rails, velcro and NV mount. Can be bought quite cheap if you shop around.

Mine was £25!

• Supporters

A Bball cap will keep the sun out of yourr eyes. I recently got one of these: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B007IUK0XW which not only keeps the sun out of my eyes, the BB's out of my teeth/nostrils/ears, but would also look fine with flecktarn. Don't all shout GENIUS at once now, my friends... :D

kinda reminds me of the uniforms from star wars return of the jedi.

• Supporters

I would like to get a Pith helmet it looks like a hat but is actually a helmet!!!! How is that possible????!!!!!

If you look in the Collectables - Militaria section of fleabay you may find one. They come up from time to time.

You just need to make sure that neither you nor any of your mates lisp...

"Seen my pith helmet, eh?"

"You pithed in your helmet? You dirty bathtard!"

Archived