Sci-Fi guns and uniforms for airsoft

adam bussey
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

the cloak if for something else i was just drawing it on the same page

Ignore the cloak

So your kit is just a crop top and some swords?

noo with DPM BDUs, that is armour not a top and I am thinking of getting a TM G26 advance.

dosent really look scifi at all to me. if its the scifi look you need shoulderpads and sectored armour, and stuff matching beyond that. otherwise you end up looking like modern military wearing a cloak... hence why scifi is a hard, and potentially more expensive loadout....

I'm definitely not into Cosplay or anything but....

I'd wear the fucking cloak

Especially a big DPM one with a face mask. Or the one worn by the rangers of Ithilien in the Lord of the rings.

Nothing would be scarier than seeing a cloaked hooded figure popping up at your feet and poking a big 'ol MK23 silencer in your face.*

*Just to note you probably shouldn't point any gun in someones face, there might be a big angry ex-military man at the other end of it.

• Supporters

In the fullness of time I intend to have a Battlestar Galactica loadout and matching weapons. I'll be holding auditions for Grace Park lookalikes...

• Supporters

Sheeeeeeeee-it! You've seen me in my Bolshoi Spetsnaz loadout, right? Imagine me in a crop top: Hairy Belly man to the rescue!

How about some flyye armoured shoulder, arm and some knee pads sprayed light blue, with a modern MICH or similar helmet sprayed the same colour. Then get some sort of plate carrier in black and black BDUs/whatever for underneath.

Weapon wise, I think one of those contemporary ICS or G&G AEGs like the CXP Concept or the GK5L would work pretty well. That would do well for a slightly futuristic special forces look.

On the flip side, you could do some sort of stealthy loadout with a big brown cloak covering a modern plate carrier with a silenced USP or MK23. Maybe a silenced UMP with the furniture sprayed brown?

• Supporters

I'm another one that would totally wear the cloak though. Not brown, maybe that night camo greys mixture. With some kind of sci-fi/fantasy fusion raptor beak visored helmet. No, not like fcuking Power Rangers! They were well after my time. I'm thinking of something that would look right at home in an H.R. Giger painting...

Actually I have got a DPM rain poncho - that's nearly a cloak :D

• Supporters

Oh here we fupping go you've done it now Adam Hairy Stomach man now has a Cape.. Where's Cracker Lad & Ballerina Commando?

I'm fupping joking lad's Jeez you fupper's need to get out of the asylum more.. =P

• Supporters

Bellenderina is definely back in her drawer but I can't speak for Cracker Lad. I like it in here. Soft and comfy walls... fluffy clouds on the surface of the invisible rubber membrane between me and the haloperidol universe :wacko::unsure::huh::blink::ph34r:B)

I already have a cape :P

Been wearing a Malaysian flag around my neck and running around with pistols. Just need a blue overalls and a police riot shield.

Captain Malaysia Away!

• Supporters

I just joined this thread and it automatically sent me to Ian's post above.

What did I miss? O_o

According to TPI, wishing to dress up in some costumes to run around playing make-believe is evidence of insanity. I was reminded of a time when accidental imbibeage at a party led to unfortunate neuro-chemical combinations, when combined with that which was already onboard, which resulted in my being mistaken for somebody having a spontaneous psychotic episode. Not an experience I'd recommend exactly, but not half as bad as I would have previously imagined...

why would you want to be an imperial fist? needs to be red! if only i had the time money and skills to make such a beast. but even then i dont think it would survive airsofting long....

• Supporters

ABC Warriors

Archived