AGM HK 416

zakcng
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I am getting this gun for free: http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=4091

And would like to know what fitting I would need to buy to attach this:

http://www.socomtactical.net/airsoft-accessories-ammo/silencers/spartan-doctrine-110mm-us-army-silencer-14mm-cw-ccw.html

Can anybody let me know please?

Also would a 11.1v Li-Po run in this gun or should I get a higher MaH battery?

• Supporters

Its probably the same gun but he found it on that site.

It should.just go straight on, simply.remove the flashider and replace with the suppressor.

I wouldn't use higher than an 8.4v nimh or 7.4v lipo, its an agm so won't be the toughest inside.

• Supporters

Ask Liam Porter he had an agm m4, he may know better than I do. But I'd have thought a 7.4 lipo would be OK, its near enough to a 9.6 nimh

Marcus you liar! I had an A&K not an AGM!! :P

it doesn't matter how Im getting it don't mean to be rude

Then does beg the question as to why say it in the first place? Of course people are going to ask

I wouldn't run that RIF on an 11.1 unless you want to be replacing the gearbox after about 3 minutes, 7.4 LiPo will be more than enough for it

• Supporters

In that case I deeply apologise :lol:

Apology accepted, and you've given me an idea. Posted in the forum feedback section.

I wouldn't run that RIF on an 11.1 unless you want to be replacing the gearbox after about 3 minutes, 7.4 LiPo will be more than enough for it

Completely agree with this.

And Zakcng, I've replied to your message.

What happens if a LiPo completly discharges though doesn't that cause problems

My brother is giving me the gun I just didn't want people asking what site I bought it because its not even available anymore - well its discontinued

Archived