Invitation to submit your airsoft loadouts, pics, reviews to MWC

Jubigala
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I haven't had any emails yet, Geoff. Check the email you sent it to, but just in case it's [email protected]

Zak Da Mack - Really odd how you can't get the page up. I do not have any restrictions on the page. You can email me anyway if you have submissions. Only thing I can suggest is going to another page and using the link. Try Military 1st's page, I know I'm on their likes section.

You can also post stuff up here, if that's easier.

ok, I'll try to get onto your page later if I can get my laptop fixed

• Supporters

Actually Jubigala I've just reread a review I wrote and now realise that my writing style isn't particularly magazine friendly. I'll peruse my pics at some future point.

Thanks guys. Nice response. I'll check my emails and reply to you all in due course. Hopefully they are all good, and I can post them all.

For anyone who the link doesn't work for, try this link.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Modern-Warfare-Camouflage

Back on my computer now and none of the links work. Some just take me back to the homepage. Tried searching, came up with nothing. I'll just send pics to your email or this thread when I can be asked to put my loadout on.

Maybe it's your facebook settings. I look forward to your pic Zak.

@ Ian - no worries.

Archived