How can you class this limit-wise?

Stormhall
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Best way to judge it is if you want to do CQB or woodland. 350 is max FPS for CQB sites. Woodland except higher.

CQB then why a sniper platform?

• Supporters

I just wanted to know if it classes more of a sniper (so I'd have to be 30 meters away) or if it was more of a DMR and if it had an exceptable fps limit.

its a gas sniper rifle

This is a well-made very heavy full metal HFC 'German' Gas Sniper Rifle HG-196LW Sniper Rifle. It has a nice feel and when you squeeze the trigger you can feel the quality. It’s a non-blowback version with a Double action trigger allows rapid firing. The Removable magazine is in full metal. it has a wood feel grip that looks awesome! This is one High power BB gun and it fires with a nice sound. It shoots around 370FPS. All in all this is a nice version of the Classic World War II Sniper Rifle. You will need green gas to make it come alive.

With 370fps it definitely doesn't seem like a good sniper and that's what confused me. But I don't mind hanging back with a scope attached it just seems like a minor inconvenience if I do. Although if I were to use duster gas (which i'm guessing will probably take it down to around 340fps) will it still be classed as sniper?

I've seen a few vids on it and it seems to hold it's own on the field of battle but I really don't know WHY I want it because I already have a very capable AEG. I could just get a good old gas pistol and attach a stock and have a nice and accurate sidearm.

Wait.... That is a sniper rifle??? That's a german WW2 mauser pistol with a stock and long barrel stock on it... THAT IS NOT a sniper. mauser-c96-thumb16190337.jpg

Who cares about FPS?

My KWA MP7 is only 260fps and outranges most AEGs (although at around 50m you can kind of matrix style dodge it if you're paying attention to it :P)

Although GBB guns generally do have great range.

• Supporters

If you fancy seeing if a gas sniper weapon and role is good for you and don't want to risk a lot of money to do so, you could always get one of these.

If you fancy seeing if a gas sniper weapon and role is good for you and don't want to risk a lot of money to do so, you could always get one of these.

As long as I can get extra mags and as long as I can downgrade the fps so it acts as more of a side-arm then I'll definitely take it. Just after I get my osprey plate carrier.

• Supporters

I have no idea whether extra mags are available and i also have no idea how to mess with gas gun internals...

I worked out a little while ago that you can get the MK2, 2 mags, green gas and 2-toning (if applicable) for under £120. All of of Wolf, including postage

Archived