Any Recommendations?

DX115FALCON
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As a relatively new player (one year skirmishing experience) I am looking to getting a better primary weapon (preferably an AEG) than my DE M901C.

I have done my research into the best intermediate weapons and a few names keep coming up: G&G UMG, G&P M14 and SRC M4A1.

Of these weapons, which would you recommend for a 16 year old intermediate player who is looking to get some better gear?

Cheers,

~DX115FALCON

G&G umg out of those definitely, great guns.

Excellent. I'll take a more in depth look at that today.

• Supporters

G&G umg out of those definitely, great guns.

Out of those three, I agree. Stubby foregrip and you're away! Maybe put a Zombie Killer 551 replica on it...

Not as easy to find mag pouches though. Not hard to find, but what I mean is that STANAG & (so called) "Universal" mag pouches are everywhere so they're cheap.

Guess how much it cost me to buy a Blackhawk 3 x 3 AK mag pouch 2nd hand?

£25 + P&P Twenty fcuking Five fcuking Quid Plus P & fcuking P, for fcuk's sake!

Call me Scrooge but I just bought 3 nigh on antique triple AK pouches for £8.50 inc P & fcuking P!

I live just down the road from Airsoft World, so pouches and stuff aren't really much of a hassel for me.

It seems to me that the UMG is getting a lot of recommendations from you guys. I think that I will look into it further and then come to a verdict

We just bought 3 of the UMGs for our society.

Best money we've spent

• 1 month later...

No idea when anyone will check this thread again, or even give a shit, but I have not purchased any rifle as of yet. The Combat Machine looks, sounds and seems a good choice. Only problem that I am having is deciding which one to buy.

Of all of them that I've seen, the CM16 R8-L looks to be the best value for money but cannot find any reviews on it online. Can anyone help?

Link to gun @ ZeroOne: http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?cPath=268&products_id=8510&osCsid=331a3eb1a99e8b3f5a06b8d4192a1ad3

The other CM I'm looking at is the Rush. (Link below) I've heard very good things about this. For me, the only problem is that it does not come with a scope, which is pretty much key for an inaccurate player like myself (unless it is something to do with my cheapo M901) but I could probably buy one anyway, eliminating this problem, but money is tight.

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=66&products_id=6354

I've seen a few video reviews for the R8-L, and one review online which was positive, but for the life in me I cannot find it.

as its part of G&G Combat Machine range it will have the same internals as the rest just a different body and barrel

Why change tack? What you were looking at will put do a combat machine, a mate and I just bought 2 UMG's and they are awesome, for an SMG with a 200 mm barrel they are just stupid, out ranging loads of higher priced 'top end' guns, seriously look no further than the UMG, small, light, decent battery compartment, 530r mags, ludicrously good hop........

Why change tack? What you were looking at will put do a combat machine, a mate and I just bought 2 UMG's and they are awesome, for an SMG with a 200 mm barrel they are just stupid, out ranging loads of higher priced 'top end' guns, seriously look no further than the UMG, small, light, decent battery compartment, 530r mags, ludicrously good hop........

1) I just realised that I have significantly less money that I had anticipated.

2) that post was supposed to go into another thread :/

Archived