want an airsoft site near hull?

sirjj
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

would you be interested  

6 members have voted

1. 1. would you be interested

• yes (live near hull)
    • yes (don't live near)
    • no (live near hull)
    • no (don't live near)

I would like too know if anyone in hull and east Yorkshire would be interested in having an airsoft site set up near hull (north/north east area from the city), if so could you please post back showing interest or if you would or wouldn't use the site.

Thank you.

p.s. What type of site would you be more interested in?

• Supporters

I don't think airsofters really mind what site they play at, its always nice to have a mixture.

I don't live close either, but my view on openeing airsoft sites is 'the more the merrier', but if you make it REALLY out there and whacky, you will get people from all over. (I live in west Yorkshire, but I am planning a trip to reading, just to visit 'The Mall' at some point)

• Supporters

are there any existing sites in hull? or around hull if so i know it sounds cheeky but go there and ask around you'd have a better chance then asking on a national / international forum.

are there any existing sites in hull? or around hull if so i know it sounds cheeky but go there and ask around you'd have a better chance then asking on a national / international forum.

no there are no sites nearby, im just asking to see the local interest. but it seems very positive

Archived