thoughts on the ics cxp concept rifle

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Used it once, great in CQB, would always take an M16 over it though in woodland.

plus it's ICS so damn easy to fix up and modify.

• Supporters

The site I play at most regularly use CXP's as the rental gun, they are pretty good only problem I have seen in a few of them is that they lost some of the stock fixings which means the plastic of the hand grip has to take the full strain of the back end of the gun. Not sure if the metal stock is the same as the plastic one but it was a quick repair and ICS knew it was a problem so have some sort of setup to deal with issues.

• Supporters

I hate the look of it.

Why not get a UMP?

The UMP doesn't look futuristic enough Ian :P once I get my UKARA I might throw together some sort of future-y setup with navy blue everywhere, and a CXP or an XCR as primary.

• Supporters

It's an AR15 with some funky furniture. How futuristic is that? My )*(

I don't own a CXP but I've fired them on several occasions and love the design. To be honest I love ICS in general but the CXP is probably my favourite. I hope to invest in one soon but my current budget won't allow it. 10/10 though, great job ICS!

I actually own this rifle, its very good, great in CQB as already mentioned. I upgraded the spring and piston and now its great in woodland also

Comes around 270fps out the box

Archived