New to forum, NE Scotland

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

Thought id drop my first post by saying hello.

Been into airsoft for quite a few years, but never been to a skirmish site!

I stay between Dundee and Aberdeen and would be looking for anyone to show me the ropes at a site in the area.

TA serving, with a reasonable amount of real steel experience...not sure if that helps when it comes to this tho!

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Euan

Welcome to the forums! :D im From the NW of scotland and my name is called Ruan :lol:

Im sure somebody will be along shortly who will actually be of some use to you :P

Ruan

• Supporters

Helloo!

I'm the Opposite side of Aberdeen, Between Aberdeen and Inverness in Morayshire!

The Closest Site for you is either CQB Dundee or Bunker 31

And your TA experience will help with your Tactics!

• Supporters

That will be Me Buddy i think i'm the sole NE Player Currently active on the forum's.

I'll start going to the site in Aberdeen Bunker 31 when i have my driver's license and a Motor to borrow but i have to wait 8 Week's before i can apply to take my Practical Test.

• Supporters

I'm in Fochabers So yea Elgin, I Must admit i'm surprised you know Elgin :D but on saying that I have no idea as to which dundee your talking about as their seem to be amillion different dundee's according to the Local's :(

Archived