trying to find things cheap or well priced for the quality

adam bussey
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

*Suppressor no such thing as a Silencer ;) and what Length/Type

Do you mean a Vertical Grip or a New Handgaurd?

How long is your Barrel?

g36c has a 250mm inner barrel, give or take a couple of mm

madbull version 2 is a great buy at £35, or a cheaper lonex type would be a good bet as well

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Madbull-Black-Python-Ver-2-6-03mm-Tight-Bore-Barrel-247mm_AMDX2.aspx#.UY2KxsrGcto

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Deep-Fire-6-02mm-SS-Tight-bore-Barrel-247mm_AY7SI.aspx#.UY2LEcrGcto

foregrips

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Hand-Grips-RIS-RAS-Fitting_B23CF7.aspx or about £5-8 on ebay, if you can wait for postage from HK

for mags, most recommend MAG midcaps, you just need to find them in stock somewhere

Supressor, well it depends upon how big you want to go and what style, as plain ones tend to be cheaper then dimpled patterned ones, and the longer you go the more it costs.

g36c has a 250mm inner barrel, give or take a couple of mm

madbull version 2 is a great buy at £35, or a cheaper lonex type would be a good bet as well

well i did say it was a G36K

"thanks for that information, and taking the time out to actually do something rather than letting me google crap myself, as I can't be arsed to actually do my own research"

no don't worry about it...feel free to go play with yourself.

"thanks for that information, and taking the time out to actually do something rather than letting me google crap myself, as I can't be arsed to actually do my own research"

no don't worry about it...feel free to go play with yourself.

sorry for pointing out that you did not read the OP properly, anyway i have been looking and have found one to fit

He was trying to help you with a simple task, he may have simply misread it.

Could've at the very least said thank you.

yes I know and I am sorry about my raver rude replies, I was having an off day.

www.google.co.uk

www.ebay.co.uk

Quite simple really.

• Supporters

Do you want to use the suppressor to cover a longer internal barrel?

That's what I did - 509mm inside a Guarder OPS US Socom Silencer (460mm x 40mm) and a Madbull CCW to CCW 1" extension, but my inner barrel is a Tanio Koba Hop Twist - I need to complete my rebuild before I can tell how well it's performing, but I'm very happy with the quality of the suppressor.

I can say with conviction that replacing the stock inner barrel with a 455mm CYMA AK barrel improved the range and accuracy noticeably. Also, 40mm is the widest suppressor that fits into a G36 RIS and it is a squeeze into mine which scratches the suppressor - if that bothers you, you'd best apply a bit of tape to the bits where it catches and grease them before taking the RIS off with the suppressor in situ.

I think my 5KU open ali foregrip looks the dogs, but it seems not many people agree. It's not particularly comfortable to hold though and is a fraction too short for my liking too. I'm thinking of getting one of those grip-pod thingies that split in two; lol that sounds about as much use as a chocolate teapot! I mean these:

10520-thickbox.jpg

D-Boys G36 Mid Caps are advertised as holding 50 BB's but actually hold 28-30. The reason I bought them is because they're the translucent type with fake bullets inside and the alternative bullet mags seemed too expensive at the time for me to buy 6. I bought 5 Classic Army 50rnd bullet-mags 2nd hand and they're mainly good. It's just the lugs for clamping mags together that are sh!t - they are made with a plastic rivet type thing which fits into a collared hole on the side of the mag (I expect they thought this was a good idea because those lugs get broken fairly often so a rivet could be replaced). A lot of them had already fallen out when I got mine and two more fell out when I investigated how tight they were, so now I've super-glued 'em, which of course means that if they get broken it'll be a right ball ache to replace 'em, if CA even do sell them separately...

Do you want to use the suppressor to cover a longer internal barrel?

That's what I did - 509mm inside a Guarder OPS US Socom Silencer (460mm x 40mm) and a Madbull CCW to CCW 1" extension, but my inner barrel is a Tanio Koba Hop Twist - I need to complete my rebuild before I can tell how well it's performing, but I'm very happy with the quality of the suppressor.

I can say with conviction that replacing the stock inner barrel with a 455mm CYMA AK barrel improved the range and accuracy noticeably. Also, 40mm is the widest suppressor that fits into a G36 RIS and it is a squeeze into mine which scratches the suppressor - if that bothers you, you'd best apply a bit of tape to the bits where it catches and grease them before taking the RIS off with the suppressor in situ.

I think my 5KU open ali foregrip looks the dogs, but it seems not many people agree. It's not particularly comfortable to hold though and is a fraction too short for my liking too. I'm thinking of getting one of those grip-pod thingies that split in two; lol that sounds about as much use as a chocolate teapot! I mean these:

10520-thickbox.jpg

D-Boys G36 Mid Caps are advertised as holding 50 BB's but actually hold 28-30. The reason I bought them is because they're the translucent type with fake bullets inside and the alternative bullet mags seemed too expensive at the time for me to buy 6. I bought 5 Classic Army 50rnd bullet-mags 2nd hand and they're mainly good. It's just the lugs for clamping mags together that are sh!t - they are made with a plastic rivet type thing which fits into a collared hole on the side of the mag (I expect they thought this was a good idea because those lugs get broken fairly often so a rivet could be replaced). A lot of them had already fallen out when I got mine and two more fell out when I investigated how tight they were, so now I've super-glued 'em, which of course means that if they get broken it'll be a right ball ache to replace 'em, if CA even do sell them separately...

oh right didn't get what you meant!

• Supporters

oh right didn't get what you meant!

In what bit/what way?

In what bit/what way?

first time round if you're just reiterating what you said earlier

if its the proper SRC G36KV (not G36C made to look like a KV) then any silencer will do its personal choice as long as it's 14mm CCW, as for a foregrip any again is personal choice with that, go for something that fits your hand, the grippod above is very big as I have one ( I have large hands and it's still chunky in my hand) as for mid caps look on ebay lots of g36 stuff or mayby try some of the far eastern airsoft sites all good prices just have to wait a little longer that's all

if its the proper SRC G36KV (not G36C made to look like a KV) then any silencer will do its personal choice as long as it's 14mm CCW, as for a foregrip any again is personal choice with that, go for something that fits your hand, the grippod above is very big as I have one ( I have large hands and it's still chunky in my hand) as for mid caps look on ebay lots of g36 stuff or mayby try some of the far eastern airsoft sites all good prices just have to wait a little longer that's all

thanks

Archived