Best BB Brands + Weight

Shinobi

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey Guys! Dibdn't know what to put this under but ya know :L
I need some more BB's and wnated to know what were the best. I've been using Bulldog's and haven't had any problems, but apparently Excels and Blasters are alot better. Also, I currently have a Mossberg springer (Getting an AEG, don't worry :P). Should I just stick to 0.20g bb's or 0.23's or what? (Thinking 0.20's as it's not the best of guns :L). Finally, Im getting a CM16 Carbine. What BB weights should I use for that? And C02 pistols, what gram should I use for them? Thanks alot,

Shinobi

PS I know there are topics similair, but I just wanted a straight up answer ;D

For the CM16, i'd reccomend 0.25g, since you should be getting around 300-350fps.

GBB pistols i'd run 0.28g or 0.3g.

Always chrono on 0.2g though.

theres nothing wrong with the combat machines...

I use .20g in my cm16 raider L

they work fine, accurate/good range

anything heavier may make it slightly more accurate but will reduce the velocity and therefore range

also 0.20's are so much cheaper than heavier BB's

• Supporters

I use 0.25 blasters in my cm16 :D £96 delivered from land warrior for 36000 :)

I also use the same blasters in my we hi capa 5.1 dragon, but am considering trying some heavier :)

For the CM16, i'd reccomend 0.25g, since you should be getting around 300-350fps.

GBB pistols i'd run 0.28g or 0.3g.

Always chrono on 0.2g though.

What brands do you use?

theres nothing wrong with the combat machines...

I use .20g in my cm16 raider L

they work fine, accurate/good range

anything heavier may make it slightly more accurate but will reduce the velocity and therefore range

also 0.20's are so much cheaper than heavier BB's

What brands do you use?

No.

The BB will have the same energy, no matter the weight.

Heavier BBs actually have greater range as they are less affected by wind, thus reducing velocity at a slower rate while staying more accurate.

I also use the same blasters in my we hi capa 5.1 dragon, but am considering trying some heavier :)

I reckon i'll use 0.25's in the CM16 (When I get it :L) 0.30's in a C02 pistol? Also, do you use these:

These? http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/acatalog/Blaster-0-25g-BBs--3000--AS171.html#.UYaSsbUe2IU

Or these? http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/acatalog/Blaster-Devil-0-20g-BBs-Black--3000--AS16291.html#.UYaS1LUe2IU

• Supporters

I reckon i'll use 0.25's in the CM16 (When I get it :L) 0.30's in a C02 pistol? Also, do you use these:

These? http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/acatalog/Blaster-0-25g-BBs--3000--AS171.html#.UYaSsbUe2IU

Or these? http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/acatalog/Blaster-Devil-0-20g-BBs-Black--3000--AS16291.html#.UYaS1LUe2IU

Look in the bulk deals ;)

• Supporters

20,000 BB KING 0.20g AIRSOFT BB PELLETS ~ £32.39 delivered

They're fine.

I have a bottle of Blaster 0.28 Stealth BB's (green) which I bought out of curiosity and am now using in my CO2 pistol.

Further Reference

20,000 BB KING 0.20g AIRSOFT BB PELLETS ~ £32.39 delivered

They're fine.

I have a bottle of Blaster 0.28 Stealth BB's (green) which I bought out of curiosity and am now using in my CO2 pistol.

Further Reference

Is there any point me getting 3000-6000 BB's online? I think i'll go with 0.25g's, all the blasters seem to be out of stock though :/ Any other 0.25g's that are good? I'll look at everyone else's reccomendations :)

I've only used Madbull, Excel, Blasters + Blaster Devils, and King Arms.

Tend to avoid cheap brands as some of my guns have 6.01mm barrels.

I've only used Madbull, Excel, Blasters + Blaster Devils, and King Arms.

Tend to avoid cheap brands as some of my guns have 6.01mm barrels.

Is it worth it to buy 3000-6000 BB's online? Might go into my local country sports shop on Tuesday, they sell Blaster BB's. How much better are 0.25g's?

If you have a local shop that sells them, it's probably not worth it.

I tend to buy blasters online, but i usually order at least 6 bottles, and other assortment of things.

If your gun is shooting over 300fps its worth using 0.25g to get a more stable bb. You wont notice a huge difference, but they'll be more accurate and a slight increase in range.

Are Open Blaster BB's made by Blaster (ASG), or are they different? i know Devil Blaster's are Blaster. Also, are Bio bb's not as good as non bio bb's? http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/cgi-bin/sh000001.pl?REFPAGE=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2elandwarriorairsoft%2ecom%2facatalog%2fBlaster-0-25g-BBs--3000--AS171%2ehtml&WD=bb%27s&PN=Open-Blaster-0-20g-Bio-BBs--3000--AS17290%2ehtml#.UYatnbUe2IU

If you have a local shop that sells them, it's probably not worth it.

I tend to buy blasters online, but i usually order at least 6 bottles, and other assortment of things.

If your gun is shooting over 300fps its worth using 0.25g to get a more stable bb. You wont notice a huge difference, but they'll be more accurate and a slight increase in range.

Ah, okay. They might be more expensive at my local shop, but they'll probs still be cheaper than postage :L Thanks alot Mate! :D

• Supporters

Buying online you may have to factor in delivery etc check the prices though.

0.2's are cheaper, but the heavier ones go further and are less effected by wind or foliage :)

Buying online you may have to factor in delivery etc check the prices though.

0.2's are cheaper, but the heavier ones go further and are less effected by wind or foliage :)

Thanks Mate, might pop down to my local country sports shop, they sell Blaster BB's! :D Thanks again! :D And did you say your WE Dragon lasted 120-150 shots a capsule? :D

• Supporters

Thanks Mate, might pop down to my local country sports shop, they sell Blaster BB's! :D Thanks again! :D And did you say your WE Dragon lasted 120-150 shots a capsule? :D

No, 2 mags worth, about 64rds I think :( but I don't use it a lot, in my honest opinion, a side arm is decoration only :(

No, 2 mags worth, about 64rds I think :( but I don't use it a lot, in my honest opinion, a side arm is decoration only :(

Ugh, really wanted a C02 Pistol. Do you know how many mags a WE HI-CAPA Baby 3.8 would last on a capsule? Apparently the 5.1 mag will fit. It's lower power, will that mean more longevity per capsule?

• Supporters

Ugh, really wanted a C02 Pistol. Do you know how many mags a WE HI-CAPA Baby 3.8 would last on a capsule? Apparently the 5.1 mag will fit. It's lower power, will that mean more longevity per capsule?

I would not even hazard a guess mate sorry

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.