Stopping knee pads from slipping?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Recently invested in a lovely pair of knee pads and they look great with my Loadout, the only problem I'm having with them is that they keep slipping whenever I run, I've tryed crossing the straps but they still fall down, has anyone got any advice on how to stop this?

Cheers

• Supporters

You can take 4 belt loops (or other small strips of matching material) and sew them so that they hold the top straps on either side of your knee pad. Should hold them in place nicely :)

i think he means sew on loops for the knee pad straps to go through, that way you can still remove them for washing purpose

• Supporters

You can take 4 belt loops (or other small strips of matching material) and sew them so that they hold the top straps on either side of your knee pad. Should hold them in place nicely :)

As the Cap'n says, Genius!

Mine never slip down so far that they cause me problems, but over the course of a day I have to hitch them up several times and sometimes the top of my knee gets stabbed with something I've knelt on.

I'm not convinced that velcro is the way forward - it's not exactly comfy stuff to have at the back of your knee.

Archived