Goggles and BBs

Collins
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Ive bought a BBA lower face and ear mesh protector (see attached) which is comfortable but the goggles i have also bought (like ski goggles) dont fit well with them, they leave a gap over the bridge of my nose which a bb could easily exploit and then find its way into my eye and that would ruin my day. can anyone recommend a set of goggles they know will work with the BBA Mask?

also, can someone recommend a weight and make of bb to use in a cyma mp5k (CM041K) to use in cqb and if possible a reliable vendor (ive already read the 'faqs' section)

thanks

post-7064-0-94023700-1367443476_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

in CQB I always, ALWAYS opt for .20 BBs because they're cheap and weights above that only give benefits at distance because they're more stable in flight. At CQB ranges accuracy is a very fuzzy term and really in most CQB sites you could probably get away with not even using hop-up.

Regarding the goggles, try a pair of ballistic glasses such as the ESS ICE series or if you want a full seal around your eyes Bolle tracker goggles are very good.

The mesh on the lower face will move. I would put your goggles on, then your mesh, then adjust your mesh to fit. The mesh will be held on by the head straps, so if it is not totally flush with your nose then don't worry. As long as you have a good face seal with the goggles then a bb will not get though with any force to do anything. Post a pic of your goggles as well just to make sure.

I use mesh goggles which fit well, then my lower face mesh is adjust to fit my face and goggles. There are some small gaps which would allow a bb to possibly strike the bridge of my nose or a small bit of cheek, but not happened yet.

Archived