stoping glasses from fog-in up

muppit
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i had alot of trouble with my glasses fog-in up the other week and someone told me to put some washing up liquid on them / let them dry / then clean them off with a dry cloth .. does this really work ? and if so , if it rains will i end up with bubbles forming on my forhead ? :lol:

i have used the no fog cloth that i got with the glasses ,but that only seemed to last for a little time then i had to go back to the safe zone to take them off and clean them again

• AF-UK Founding Member

Yup that should work, I believe you can get anti fog up spray too. I've never really had a problem when using them before though.

Best solution is stay calm and don't breathe so heavily :lol:

• Supporters

I have viper tactical goggles (the big ones), they fog BADLY without any intervention.

So I use anti fog stuff (washin up liquid does the same I believe)

there is also some useless foam at the top of the goggles, after removing this and with frequent applications of antifog, I get next to no fogging at all.

also, dev, stay calm whilst being shot at?.... yeeeaahhhh.....

but sometimes, grabbing an objective means running like a loon for a bit.

mototrcycle visor anti fog, available from all good car shops or get "cat crap" which is a polish on stuff, also very good (ebay it)

Archived