Judge Hammer

geoffreym

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Thats so cool. Where did you get the helmet? I am making one at the moment. When I get the chance I'll upload a photo

I'll pm you the guys email, a mesh visor and some of the inner lining was finished up by Heroshark.

• Supporters

Sweet! Didn't realise Judges could be Spectres too though ;)

Sweet! Didn't realise Judges could be Spectres too though ;)

Needed a space filler, and it kind of works, just don't have enough scales yet.

Holy fucking shit that has got to be my most loadout I've seen in airsoft thus far! Geoff you have absolutely smashed that look!!!

I actually fancy being brought to justice lol.... Actually no! Let's duel!

Holy f*cking sh*t that has got to be my most loadout I've seen in airsoft thus far! Geoff you have absolutely smashed that look!!!

I actually fancy being brought to justice lol.... Actually no! Let's duel!

Pistols then knives/ASP's at dawn then, I'll even give you a head start.

Short video at the war and peace show, hundreds of photos were taken, and if anyone finds one of me with 4 50's chic girls over, can they link it.

cannot get enough of that loadout Geoff. In a world where multicam is a generic skin this is not only refreshing but absolutely kickass!!!

Seeing as your character is a lawman and mine is a villian I think we could do a pretty cool mini photo shoot if we are ever in the same place at the same time

cannot get enough of that loadout Geoff. In a world where multicam is a generic skin this is not only refreshing but absolutely kickass!!!

Seeing as your character is a lawman and mine is a villian I think we could do a pretty cool mini photo shoot if we are ever in the same place at the same time

Still hoping to do that photo shoot, just need to finish off the loadout, lots more scales to go on.

Really want to do a shoot with your hand around my throat (my back against the wall), and my hand having a knife (or something) going for you.

Maybe also doing the classic mirror thing, half you, half me.

Possibilities are endless lol.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.