Which madbull bucking??

Glen666
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all I have recently fitted a madull ultimate hop unit, which is brilliant, however I have been looking at changing the bucking from a blue to either one of these http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/madbull_shark_accelerator_hopup_bumadbull-shark-hopup-bucking-black-rubber--silicon--x-type-spacing- or http://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/madbull_60_degree_shark_accelermadbull-shark-hopup-bucking-60-degree-rubber-x-type-spacing-2-pcs-red just wondering what peoples opinions and experiences were.

Cheers

• Supporters

My guns have all always hated the Shark buckings, they have these little additional nubs towards the back end that are supposed to prevent double feeding or something, but for me they cause atrocious jams and put the hop window out of line with the bucking's protrusiony piece.

Definitely stick with the blue one, I think they're the best bucking available for sub-400fps set ups.

• Supporters

I tried a clear one in my CYMA CM.028u - it tore trying to get it seated properly.

The black one was OK in my Ares L1A1 SLR, but not perfect. Previously it had been double feeding occasionally, afterwards it didn't feed at all occasionally.

If you are running a standard AEG, blue is the bucking you want. there's a reason they include it in the packet ;)

Its a VFC m4 I have been using the blue one which i installled with it but had just heard that the red one in particular can create a better air seal

• Supporters

Stick with blue, if you want to improve the air seal on your hop unit then some tape around the part where the barrel meets the hop will help way more than a new bucking.

+1 & grease

Archived