The 'What have you just broken' Thread

Ian_Gere
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Supporters

My new AK? The beautiful Inokatsu body kit on a TM AK-47S? Part of the folding stock locking thingy hinge cover/nut/disc/thingumabob dropped off somewhere before I even skirmished the fucking thing! I searched. There was hardly anyone there so it getting trodden into the gravel is unlikely - not in my gun bag, not on the floor at home. I'm soooooooooooo pissed off :'(

579301_251454255012459_1546972581_n.jpg

• Supporters

replaced the spring in my g&g L85 to get some FPS .... went from 260fps (0.2g bb's), to 380FPS!!! :o:o (0.25g bb's)

i dunno what spring it had, but it was very very weak, so i put the correct length PSG-1 spring ..... i should have figured though that a M120 would be abit hot :lol::lol::lol:

Bit late... But last Friday, I picked up a G2 MTP UBAC's for £15, and a pair of G2 MTP Trousers for £18 :)

i do hope you somehow broke them else you have wondered into the wrong forum thread.

I would quickly rip a hole in them or burn them so you do not look out of place....Quick....No-one is watching....

As you can see, my rear wheel is a little less "circular" :(

Yay for wet road + Cat crossing road

1OfmO2R.jpg

• Supporters

Well that was quick

Someone had to say it :ph34r:

Does suck though- hopefully it'll be cheapish to repair, though I'd have just taken the cat out- hit it unless it's likely to cause injury to yourself (unless it's a child).

Yeah, Didn't really have time to think. Reactions just kicked in to avoid the cat, clattered the kerb and sent me in a spin into the grass bank.

TBH i came off very lucky. Could have easily flipped on the kerb, or slid into the other kerb or into the tree next to me.

Also no-one was around and me and my friend were unharmed.

Only thing deffo damaged is the wheel, (picking up a used set on sunday for £30).

Hopefully the tracking isn't too damaged, or anything other hidden damages.

Damn cats, I love you so but Y U NO use the crossings ???

• Supporters

Furry little bastards! If they didn't purr, I could cheerfully never have one around me again, but they do... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh...

Dogs mind. I'm totally cured of dogs. The only good dog is chained outside, nowhere near me, keeping its smelly hair and slobber to itself.

i do hope you somehow broke them else you have wondered into the wrong forum thread.

I would quickly rip a hole in them or burn them so you do not look out of place....Quick....No-one is watching....

Had both threads open at once... Serve's me right I guess ;)

So the cat that is still alive thanks to my heroism, owns me the sum of £100 for new rear wheels, fitting and tracking.

Don't think I'll be airsofting any time soon.

Might have to sell the MP7 :o

• Supporters

Well, if it gets that bad, make sure you use the MP7 to scare the bejeezus out of the moggy before it goes to a new home!

I would of just ran it over. Harsh but the reality is you could of cause more harm if anyone was around on the pavement or to yourself by flipping the car.

Don't sell the gun, sell the car and get a Beemer!

Beemer? Why? You can't have fun in a BMW.

Besides, I already have a GBBR that i use more, so this is really just sitting here taking up room.

It's just £500 doing nothing.

• Supporters

I'll be impressed if you can get £500 off somebody for it, Tariq.

Well the gun itself wont go for much, £200 maybe.

But I have 12 magazines for it and they are £60 each new.

Commited murder on my six jammed mid caps and the black plunger on the top of the spring has twisted and broken on a couple. Any ideas on if you can buy new ones and if so where! Cheers all

• Supporters

Commited murder on my six jammed mid caps and the black plunger on the top of the spring has twisted and broken on a couple. Any ideas on if you can buy new ones and if so where! Cheers all

I've been looking for replacement springs for mid caps, so i'd have thought the follower/plunger-thingy would be with them if they were for sale separately. Sadly I've seen neither. Anybody else?

could always canabalise other midcaps with other problems. never seen spring repairs, my friend is still looking for a new sear spring for his luger.

any old toys knocking around in the loft? I've found quite a few springs from those.

• Supporters

I've never lived in a house for longer than 4 years since I left my mother's at 15, so no, i haven't got anything in an attic to cannibalise.

Third game with my P90 and it was pinch-jamming constantly. I later found out it was just a bucking issue - easy fixed by a good rinsing - but in a fit of frustration I dismantled the thing in the field to try and get it firing. Only went and lost the hop nub, eh?

With an impending game on the horizon I tried to rustle up a homemade flathop mod, and I'm now getting hop but it's got a left-to-right swing on it and it's pretty abysmal.

First try and all, but I vowed not to monkey with my gun and due to necessity (and my own idiocy I know) I'm now knee-deep in hop modifications and convinced I'll not get decent performance out of her again without buying some replacement hop components.

No biggie, just my anecdote :P

• Supporters

Third game with my P90 and it was pinch-jamming constantly. I later found out it was just a bucking issue - easy fixed by a good rinsing - but in a fit of frustration I dismantled the thing in the field to try and get it firing. Only went and lost the hop nub, eh?

With an impending game on the horizon I tried to rustle up a homemade flathop mod, and I'm now getting hop but it's got a left-to-right swing on it and it's pretty abysmal.

First try and all, but I vowed not to monkey with my gun and due to necessity (and my own idiocy I know) I'm now knee-deep in hop modifications and convinced I'll not get decent performance out of her again without buying some replacement hop components.

No biggie, just my anecdote :P

Give lock and load a call, they'll be able to sort you a replacement bucking/nub in no time.

• Supporters

I had to buy a whole new hop unit just to get a tiny bit of a G36 one which I dismantled in the safe zone, What a penis :lol:

Archived