The 'What have you just broken' Thread

Ian_Gere
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think what he's saying is that your asking whether an aep will fit in a universal holster ?? His remark is being sarcastic as I'm pretty sure it will as the holster will accommodate all pistols

Ahhh ok

The giggle was he was asking if his Glock would fit the WAS holster. People said it would and then he says it's broken.

Schadenfreude.

What are you on about? lol

• Root Admin

It's funny because you asked if your Glock would fit your holster. People said it would and then you made a post saying you'd broken it.

Like you'd broken it with the Glock.

Like people had recommended you put the Glock in the holster and it had broken it.

Like the Glock was too big for the holster and broke it after you put it in there.

Like you'd innocently managed to break your holster because of bad advice.

Jokes are 100 times more funny when they've been explained.

......................I posted in what have you just broke..........I meant to post in just brought LMFAO!!!

What a tard!

Nice catch Prof, went straight over my head lol

Snapped a tiny piece off the tab of my Glock's mag follower. Bloody KJW.

Think it might be time to invest in some Marui mags...

I think they're TM-compatible, basically a bigger clone of their Glock 26 as far as I can tell. Still, everyone I know with a KJ mag has eventually had leaking problems, so bugger it - I'll just pick up a TM 17 mag.

• Supporters

Tuesday 3rd.....

I-Max B6 - CLONE crapped out on me I just discovered

thought it was battery but nope other lipo's refusing to charge

got another charger out of box, charges sweet, carefully check voltages across deans & seems quite accurate maybe 0.01v difference

(so shouldn't be overcharging like some chargers can - very risky)

Ahhhhh - noticed some a pair of insane very strong motors must have been placed/moved/knocked into very near vicinity of old B6

Hmmm - yeah these are mega mofo neodym motors so before anybody says clone B6 what ya expect...

Think the insane magnetic field may have perhaps played a part in it failing - or just general snide low quality crap B6

Will see how the other clone lasts away from them neodym Hadron particle collider bastid motors

Sunday 8th....

I hate these bastid toy guns.....

latest build of some bits n bobs....

wasn't happy with stuff so had her open a couple times and kept seeing white piston head covered in crap

cleaned and looked down cylinder - "seemed" ok

f*ck me today thought best check the neo + sorbo with neoprene on top sandwich pad...

absolutely hardly anything left - clean piston head again - great can just see her starting to crack

no biggie - ok just sorbo and thicker neoprene on top then

also noticed a little smidge lower fps whilst using a flat hop - hmmm ok a touch stronger spring with also stop her over running a smidge

yeah that is good....

doing her up motor sounds nice then followed quickly by a swarm of wasps

great the thread stripped on grip and motor plate pops out hence the swarm....

FML - different pistol grip but does seem to work ok and no bad screeching chipping off teeth on bevel/pinion whilst trying to settle as she was all pretty much same setting thankfully - yeah still not sure about motor but she is sounding nice again and at least the piston / sorbo didn't smash up everything in 1,000 rounds time so yeah pretty lucky.......

Yup smidge stronger spring is working out 335-340 but feeding is a bit w@nked ???

try another midcap - nah still not great.....

hmmm some other bb's - ooops they are worse it seems......

ok some others then - yup bit better but still the odd misfeed ???

wtf - f*cking can't be, tappet travel increased so it has gotta be chambering better and delayer.....

gotta be hop unit/bucking......

so I'm trying 3 different hops 2 different barrels but a few differences but STILL the misfeeds

tape n crap coz 416 wobbly mag stuff - still not 101% and dry fires with what I think is bb stuck

no way I'm checking bb can slip through bucking without too much effort

Oh and certain high caps just won't click in - this 416 is a fussy bastid but ASG mid caps work well with tape n stuff

I'm thinking this is never gonna work....

F*cking bb's are getting stuck inside the midcap !!!

you can see the bastid's wedged themselves stuck up each other like a drag show in Vegas or something

FML x 1,000 - that is why I'm having so many misfeeds I guess AAAAAAAAaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

There's crap everywhere swapping all sorts of stuff about.....

I hate these guns - hate them hate them hate them

• 2 weeks later...

Probably but first I want this one fixed.

Shouldn't snap that easy so now its Firesupports problem and if they dont sort it straight away then its a legal problem.

Is it just the trigger I.e bit you put your finger on or is their internal damage as well

• Head Moderator

Just the trigger it broke in the centre.

Missed opportunity for a thread called "I'm Trigger Unhappy". Now to see how good the warranty and customer support is when you go through the process of getting a replacement part.

Nope thats how swollen my foot is and its slowly bruising up. Cant even get any of my shoes on.

By the way what do the babies come out like in your family because I have never seen one with hairy legs before.

Hah, I didn't attempt to enlarge it, have you been to the doctors, or that other place?

• Supporters

dunno who is the bigger dick...

the trainee apprentice techy or the old fart (not moi btw)

I know AK's selector linkage can be a little hit n miss but he obviously got the gear linkage out of whack

yes sometimes you gotta go semi - full - semi or vice versa as wear takes place over time but you got bits missing off hop etc...

even if bell-end lost screw or the tiny arm, would of thought they either got some boneyard guns to nick bits from

or heck come up with a story it needed replacing or some $hit

To send out something more w@nked than when it came in - don't say much for quality control/customer service or their own craftsmanship

As the overkilling grandpa - ffs I know reaction times or reflexes slow with age but this guy must be nearly 2 feet in the grave or something

(or the way he is going he f*cking soon will be)

nice to see the site dealt with this promptly - could of lit him up also but as long as he departed is the main thing

soz you had a bad day - hope you can get gun sorted, speak to shop

if no joy, then f*ck it name n shame them

we should have a thread for muppet techs to avoid - allowing a bit of give n take or time to remedy any problems before entering on the muppet list

Archived