Just started

Alex1994
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Google it to find out who runs the site...go to website and find the next gameday(usually Sundays)...turn up on the required day and time with the money and lots of water.....have a huge grin fest whilst running around shooting people and making new friends!!! Honest...its that simple...

we'come to the forums fella :-D

Well i found the closest site to me is a place called Upper Heyford

but i still don't really know what i am to do...

I understand the Upper Heyford site is now shut, no thanks to the local residents who said it was too loud. (Source: Action Hobbies, Milton Keynes last Saturday) Loud?! Airsoft? What the ... I was there in the 80s when it was a USAF base and they had F1-11 aircraft there at the time ... I'm thinking a fighter bomber is louder than airsoft. Just a hunch ... I mean seriously ...

As for Bourton-on-Water, you're 40 minutes from me in Southam Warwickshire down the Fosse. The closest site to me is in Leamington Spa, at The Academy, a First & Only site, which I am booked to attend for my first session next month. If you're after somewhere within an hour of your place, I'd recommend you try Leamington, my friend :)

Archived