Well MB-08 Low FPS help

RamboRob
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello,

I recently got a Well MB-08 Bolt action sniper. Played yesterday with it and found its a really nice gun. Enjoyed it a lot and got only a couple of kills.

Now, before the start of the gun i got the gun crono'd and it was shooting at 330fps with .4g BBs, i swapped the .4g for .2g as wind was low and try to improve the FPS. I got an extra 20 FPS with the lighter BBs. I need help looking for a new spring and video on replacing it my self. I have looked on youtube for maintenance and spring change of my gun but nothing came up.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Rob

Also most of the well l96 series of guns have interchangeable parts so if you can not find a tutorial for your specific gun search then look for one about a different well l96

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Just an update on my L96...

I took it to my local airsoft shop and got them to take a quick look. It semed to be the original spring in my gun was about 1.5 inch's shorter than a normal stock spring. So that got replaced and now its perfect, shooting at around 500FPS with 0.4g BBs.

Thanks for all the advice guys, so far im loving the sniper :D

Hi guys,

Just an update on my L96...

I took it to my local airsoft shop and got them to take a quick look. It semed to be the original spring in my gun was about 1.5 inch's shorter than a normal stock spring. So that got replaced and now its perfect, shooting at around 500FPS with 0.4g BBs.

Thanks for all the advice guys, so far im loving the sniper :D

500 with a .4, you sure lol :blink:

Archived