AEG M16 BROKEN

stevy
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I HAVE A G&G GR16 Carbine Electric Airsoft Assault Rifle with Blowback,it started making a funny noise and wouldnt fire any ammo,i took it to bits and one of the cogs in the gearbox had 3 teeth broken from it,i got a new cog and have put the gearbox back together and connected it to the battery but it is still making a noise.does the gearbox need to be attached to the rest of the gun in order for it to work properly,i wasnt wanting to build the whole thing back up if i had to strip the gearbox back out,is there maybe something else wrong with the gun that is affecting the firing,any info would be appreciated,thanks

disable the blowback.

then check it, if it still makes the noise, try lubricating it a touch (don't use WD40, use a silicone based oil)

Hi do i need to build the gun back up completely,and how do i disable the blowback,pretty new to these guns.thanks

which gear stripped?

hi it was the one of the 3 that is nearly flat but has loads of small teeth all the way round,it broke 3 teeth off it but i got another,,sorry about the vague description,when i say build it back up i have only put the gearbox back in the casing and put the handle with the motor in it back on then connected it to the battery,to see if it is working,it is making a noise but no way of telling if it is ok,

Archived