Bolle Trackers Any Good?

Zak Da Mack
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So, I've decided that I hate wearing a full face mask now. They're just too damn bulky and uncomfortable. Also, they look crap with my load out. So I was thinking of changing to a lower mesh face mask and a pair of decent goggles.

I've found some Bolle Trackers and I was wondering if anyone know if they are any good, such as comfort and most importantly, their strength against BBs.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bolle-Tracker-Safety-Glasses-Specs/dp/B003UGDQ66/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1366500693&sr=8-1&keywords=bolle+trackers

Thanks in advance :)

I used a pair a few times they always stay in my kit bag as a spare. Mainly use my ESS glasses, but the bolle ones are pretty nice to use too. I changed out the lenses on them though, wanted a nice tint for em instead of clear.

I know how you feel with the full face mask though, Its always a drag to use em when paintballing, although kinda glad i do at the same time.

• Supporters

strength against BBs is not a problem, I recently bought a pair on here (thanks Finius!) and when I got them unloaded a whole mag into the lenses and not even a smudge appeared. That was only at 320 FPS but if someone's really going full auto on your face at point blank I'm pretty sure it's ok to punch them a lot.

Comfort wise they're pretty good, the full-seal around the edges gives a lot of peace of mind but unfortunately it does come with a price: Fogging. If you get some bolle trackers I highly recommend you invest in some fogtech DX sachets also, they'll stop the fogging for a few hours.

• Supporters

I like the foam, it's comfy! I'm thinking I'm going to take a pin drill and a 1mm bit and do a load of really small holes at the very top and bottom of the lenses to provide some ventilation... Then I'm going to shoot the shit out of them with the hottest gun I can find to make sure I haven't permanently weakened the polycarbonate.

Thanks for the help guys, I can be confident about these now :) Finally, I can get rid of my piece of uncomfortable s*** called my face mask. :D

Archived