What's your favorite skirmish sight??

ipxfreeze14
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I love my Dytac Aimpoint T-1 clone.

Crisp dot and very sturdy :D

• Supporters

I get the feeling he might have meant which are the best "sites" in the UK.

Not sights.

But why not continue trolling?

Best sights have totes got to be these, fam:

http://www.thefirearmsforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23043&stc=1&d=1236911538

On a serious note though, it's not really something anyone can answer. No one's been to them all, and everyone's going to be biased towards their regular site.

I get the feeling he might have meant which are the best "sites" in the UK.

Not sights.

But why not continue trolling?

Best sights have totes got to be these, fam:

http://www.thefirearmsforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23043&stc=1&d=1236911538

On a serious note though, it's not really something anyone can answer. No one's been to them all, and everyone's going to be biased towards their regular site.

I meant both LOL

• Supporters

The problem is that it's spelled like this: 'site' thats why people are getting confused ;)

Combat south is ok, gets voted best woodland site very regularly- though I'd disagree it's best (probably down the amount that play there who vote for it), its not bad. I wouldn't do it often though, in my opinion it's too big with not much done to it, and can get repetitive.

The Ambush sites are good fun, and with the 3 new ones in the army base in aldershot, are sure to have some good new additions to their line up.

If you can, the UCAP sites are worth going to aswell. The bunker is set in tunnels under an old fort, the sandpit looks great, though im yet to try it- it's in an old quarry.

I knew exactly what i meant, but i'm glad everyone jumped on board following my response to EXACTLY what he asked for XD

Oh sh** I actually thought he meant sights -_-

At least people have given me suggestions I needed them so thanks :D:ph34r:

Suggestions are what I needed for both also anyone been finmere? Ive been once and going again on 28th

• Supporters

Oh sh** I actually thought he meant sights -_-

This makes you seem so aptly named haha. At least you weren't the only one, eh? :lol:

I knew exactly what i meant, but i'm glad everyone jumped on board following my response to EXACTLY what he asked for XD

I realised you'd done it on purpose lmao, quite funny no one else noticed :ph34r:

I can vouch for UCAP bunker is ace and the Sandpit is amazing.

The Mall at Reading is also good if a bit pricey

The Asylum in Kidderminster is also good but you have to suffer the "local Teflon dons" and the biased marshalls.

Longmoor is also pretty good just waiting for the chance to play the new ambush adventures site

• Supporters

I think the best sight I've been to is Ground Zero near Ringwood, Hampshire, but that's just the site itself; I have no idea what the regular marshalling is like because I've only been there for the National Airsoft Event.

As Ed said, people are going to vote for their local site. For top notch marshalling, so far, I haven't come across anywhere better than Skirmish Airsoft Mansfield.

The best sights are my eyes :ph34r:

My favourite sites are those where the players and staff are friendly, welcoming and where players take their hits. I try to visit different sites and so far so good. Haven't come across a bad site yet. :)

Archived