Super long AEG barrels?

Airsoft-Ed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

So I'm looking for a tightbore for my L86 but the only barrel I can find for sale is the one that it comes with.

Does anyone know if the TM PSG-1 uses a standard AEG cut? Or is it some special unique barrel cut or something?

• Supporters

I actually chanced across a 6.01 Madbull Ultimate barrel, which was 590mm. The L86 barrel is 610, so it's close enough. Doubt there'll be a noticeable difference to be had from 2cm of barrel.

Well, there is the Snow Wolf M82A1 which has a inner barrel length of 700-800mm i think, somewhere in between.... perfect for you if you want the inner metal barrel sticking out of the gun

hmmmm, that will have a great finishing look to the gun xD

Also, there's another 590mm barrel here if you're looking for one £40. http://www.airsoftworld.net/airsoft-gun-spare-parts/aeg-spares/barrels-and-hops/excel-silver-streak-6-01mm-match-tightbore-barrel.html

• Supporters

The PSG-1 Barrels use a standard AEG cut, but after the cut out for the locking thingy that does on the hop unit, there's about an inch and a half of flat bit, rather than curved on the top.

It doesn't effect anything though, used one in my M16 before just because I could.

Archived