Joshcowin

harvchan
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Going back on my last post in Places to buy but:

WTF joshcowin! how I spoke to people??

I have only ever stated MY opinion and yes it is a forum and all I have been doing is putting forward my point of view, firstly on the service of Pro Airsoft then to the stupidity of the comments

made IN MY OPINION.

Yet because my opinions differed from everyone else I was told that I was "irate" and told to calm down!!

Well if this is a place where only certain opinions are valid then this is a regime!! and if you dont like what I say then perhaps its you that should go elsewhere.

I have never said that I don't like Dev's comments, perhaps you should leave "Dev" to post his own comments and not show me how ignorant you are!!

You could have easily sorted this out via PM if you really had that much of a problem. By making this post your only really showing yourself up, I think this was rather immature of you as we are big boys on this forum and we can sort out problems privately. Come on man, seriously there was no need to do this and get all worked up over pretty much nothing.

• AF-UK Founding Member

You're just opening things up for another argument. I suggest we move on and leave it as I mentioned in the other thread.

Any chance of a sensible debate expressing opinions maturely is long out the window.

Closed.

Archived