BadgerTac?

Tariq
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

They have the same company logo - shield with badger head. Maybe one of their guys lives in Essex so they have set it up to get business in that area too? Bigger catchment area - he can get to games in Essex and advertise etc...

Might be worth dropping the original store an email and see what they say?

BadgerTac2 is like a sister company to BadgerTac. It was started by a local Airsoft enthusiast who needed a way in to the Airsoft market. This story was in the Ai magazine early last year I think. I do remember reading about it. It is run as two different stores but under "One umbrella"

• 2 weeks later...

BadgerTac2 is like a sister company to BadgerTac. It was started by a local Airsoft enthusiast who needed a way in to the Airsoft market. This story was in the Ai magazine early last year I think. I do remember reading about it. It is run as two different stores but under "One umbrella"

Yeah got a confirmation for this from Ratty from BadgerTac.

The BadgerTac2 website is a little outdated, still easy to use. Although you cannot track orders etc.

Did have to ring up to check my purchase status, and was told 1 item was out of stock. But still got my parts in time for next game.

Phone number is just a guy's mobile so may just answer as a person, not as badgertac2 :P

Customer service a little slow but i would still use em again if needed. Especially since they seem to be the only place around that has a Warrior RICAS in OD :P

• 6 months later...

have ordered some bits from badger tac, slow isn't the word..... non existent more like, will try phoning them on Monday. Is very frustrating when they take ya money and then not a word about the order status. Aye you can track the order but only if they post it and send you tracking details.

I hope they sort the order out soon tho as the website said everything was in stock

Hi PT247.... You will get no joy on a Monday as the shop is closed (and every other Sunday)

If you are a follower on FB you will see that the shop and website are undergoing a refurb, update and expansion but to cope with all this we are having to move server. What with neither of us having a clue about computer stuff that has had to be contracted out.

Feel free to contact us on FB, email or telephone if you have any questions or queries.

Thanks

cheers Loki, the email I received explained the delay was due to illness which can't be helped so all is good in the hood, just a shame I've not got my new bits in time for my next skirmish. :-)

• 2 weeks later...
This is a warning about anyone thinking about ordering from Badger Tac. Please ensure you allow longer for items to arrive (or not arrive as I have so far found) than it would take to have got them direct from Hong Kong. They do not reply to emails very often, their phone is hit and miss as to if anyone answers too. When I have got hold of them they promise the order will be with me soon, yet it still never arrives. Had the items not been listed as in stock then a delay is inevitable but when they are supposedly on their shelves then no excuse.

When I have spoken to them they are very polite and seemingly helpful, this would be great if the customer service followed through to dispatching orders too!

I hope my case is a one off as I think it is good to support UK businesses but knowing I could have saved a fortune had I ordered fro Hong Kong and probably have them delivered by now I am very disappointed with them having taken my £260 and getting (so far) nothing in return.

Thank you very much for that constructive bit of help there Mr Cheesright, but as I do not see you around the office I am at a loss as to how you know this.

I have spoken to PT274 when he called earlier.

Yes, there was an item sent out by mistake - a longer version of the grenade launcher than he asked for.

Yes, there was a delay in postage, as was explained to him the main guy in the shop was away ill for the best part of a week and only a skeleton crew were keeping the shop open. As such there was a backlog to get through and confusion over who posted what.

I can only apologise for that.

I am dealing with his case personally and have taken his phone number so this can resolved with the old fashioned personal touch. But as you know exactly how we operate you already knew that, huh?

EDIT:

You will also be fully aware of the extra bottle Blaster Devils .25 we sent as a gesture of good will...

Allow me to offer 2 life lessons for free.

1. There are 3 sides to every story... Yours on one side, theirs on the other side and the truth somewhere in the middle.

2. You will always catch more flys with honey than you ever will with vinegar.

• Supporters

I'll counter with a life lesson of my own;

get the order right first time and you won't need to fix the mess afterwards.

PT247 is still trying to get hold of an item that was ordered presumably before th 27th of October, with it now being the 12th of November that's pretty poor, what's even poorer is that it took 2 weeks to get him the WRONG item.

Needless to say, I won't be buying anything from Badgertac that I need inside of a month.

That is more of a business lesson than a life lesson, but your point is valid.

We messed up.

We publicly acknowledge that.

We apologised both personally and on a public forum, that will be google linked for all to see for eternity.

We are correcting it.

We are not avoiding the situation like so many others do.

Loki phoned me earlier and altho the item I ordered is still not in stock they are trying to sort the issue. I placed the order on the 13th October so I am miffed about the delay but as Loki said they have given me a bottle of 0.25 BBs as a good will gesture which is appreciated.

Like I said earlier I could have ordered from Hong Kong and had them sooner and cheaper but if we don't try and support UK businesses then we will end up with none left to support.

Had I been a little flusher with cash I would have kept the long launcher and just re-ordered the short one as it'll fit on my L85 but is too big for my M4 Mini Patriot.

Hopefully within the next week and a bit this will all be sorted :-)

Badger Tac have really pulled the pin in trying to help fix the issues and they are 100% resolved. I would happily recommend ordering from them although as they are not open Mondays and run a site at the weekends I'd order first thing on a Tuesday rather than last thing on a Friday.

Thanks for your help Loki :-)

Archived