London Newbie!

robjwood
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello all!

I'm looking for some advice for playing in London please, I've checked the skirmish map and come up with two possible sites (Tactical Warfare & FCS).

Does anyone have any experience of traveling to London sites? And the best way to get to get to them?

I'm in Shepherds Bush (W3) and it looks like it's going to take 2hrs+ each way :(

Any advice/tips much appreciated!

Cheers,

Rob

Hi mate, i'm also a fellow Londoner.

There are a few sites in London, Bunker 51 (Charlton), TWA Anerley and TWA Featherbed lane (Both TWA sites are in Croydon). FCS have just closed their Academy site unfortunately so the next nearest sites are on the outskirts of London just off the M25 in Essex and Kent.

I used the London sites and they're good and welcoming. Will you be travelling via public transport?

Yeah sorry I forgot to say, I don't drive since moving to London (they're crazy here!). Cheers, I'll have a look at those two I hadn't noticed them tbh.

Little nervous about going alone but should be ok!

Yeah sorry I forgot to say, I don't drive since moving to London (they're crazy here!). Cheers, I'll have a look at those two I hadn't noticed them tbh.

Little nervous about going alone but should be ok!

Don't worry about going alone. I did it as well but swiftly made friends at all the sites. When are you thinking of going and will it be your first time?

Yup first time! Probably by the end of the month, still need to get a few bits and pieces together before I can go for a walk on. I'm hoping my old paintball gear should suffice :) and i've got a bid on some goggles/glasses from ebay. What do you reckon? It's just a digi-cam top and bottoms.

Bunker 51 is quite small someone said, i'd prefer to go outside somewhere now the weather's picking up(!!) lol

Yup first time! Probably by the end of the month, still need to get a few bits and pieces together before I can go for a walk on. I'm hoping my old paintball gear should suffice :) and i've got a bid on some goggles/glasses from ebay. What do you reckon? It's just a digi-cam top and bottoms.

Bunker 51 is quite small someone said, i'd prefer to go outside somewhere now the weather's picking up(!!) lol

You're probably best to go to TWA first if the tight space of Bunker 51 is not appealing to you. One thing about Bunker 51 is that it's an intense CQB session.

Anerley is still CQB but it's a cracking site with more space that is actually outdoor's but with derelict buildings, a court yard and a very small woodland section.

Archived