New toy!

jcheeseright
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Beautiful gun there mate.

A very terrifying sight in CQB too, a guy came through a doorway with one and sprayed 4 of us before we knew what was going on. Fear the day I'm on the recieving end of one again :unsure:

• Supporters

Fired a couple of test mags this afternoon to make sure the tracer unit works as intended (it does and it's every bit as awesome as I hoped), using abbey predator ultra gas and so far no problems. I'll eventually want to run it on propane anyway so I'm planning on buying the enhanced loading nozzle regardless. When (if?!) it gets hotter I'm planning on using 144a.

• Supporters

Can't say I'm a fan of tiddly guns, except as back up. That would look good in a custom thigh holster...

• Supporters

Looks pretty nice, half tempted to get one actually. That said, I'm half tempted to get a VSR, M4, M14 and M9 as well, so yeah.

How loud is it? It looks as if it sh

• Supporters

Looks pretty nice, half tempted to get one actually. That said, I'm half tempted to get a VSR, M4, M14 and M9 as well, so yeah.

How loud is it? It looks as if it should make no noise at all, but I expect it's rather loud?

And you know I expect to see this at the NAE in August, if you're going this year that is?

EDIT: Sorry for double post, pressed post by mistake on my phone as I was typing, tried to stop the page from loading but it sent anyway...

Archived