Newbie looking for some good places to play

chris555
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

try apocolypse best site in Kent I have used and its near essex boarder, Ill be there on sunday 14th, awesome site friendly people always helpful

yeah they don't use it all the time tho

try apocolypse best site in Kent I have used and its near essex boarder, Ill be there on sunday 14th, awesome site friendly people always helpful

im going whats your name and i will see you their

Jack and ill have dogs if war badge on right shoulder, I didnt say everyone was a paedo just that a very small minority 1 in 100 was creepy, whats the problem, please drop it now

Jack and ill have dogs if war badge on right shoulder, I didnt say everyone was a paedo just that a very small minority 1 in 100 was creepy, whats the problem, please drop it now

I wouldn't worry about it Jack mate, its just a bit of banter between lads. Welcome to forum humour ;)

• 3 weeks later...

yeah no worry's not replied because i have been quite busy all booked and looking forward to it gutted tho i couldnt rent guns for the big weekender at air soft plantation but that's life (if you have your own guns they are doing helicopter flights and things check it out) is it worth getting webbing if im renting tho that's a question

Archived