G&P M16A3 vs G&G TR16A3 Gen 2

Sike
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

was wondering guys, what you would recommend? the price difference is quite substantial but i was wondering if the G&G is worth that little bit extra?

http://www.military1st.co.uk/gp298-gandp-m16a3-(marine-metal-body).html

vs

http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/gen_2_tr_16_a3.html

looking at getting either one near the end of april/mid may.

• Supporters

I'd be a bit dubious of the g&p's price- seems too good to be true.

G&P vs G&G debate happens a lot. but basically, the G&P will have better externals and feel more solid. Performance is also good.

G&G will shoot better and perform better, but the externals aren't as good as the g&p.

Personally, i'd go g&p as I like having a nice externalled gun to start with, them upgrade internals. It just depends on your priorities.

One thing for sure is that both will be great guns, regardless of which you go for.

• Supporters

In this instance I'd say G&P, because that price is too good to be true. But it is true. So go for it.

Any other time I'd say G&G, despite them having fake markings, which really bugs me.

• Supporters

I would definitely go for the G&P, even if it was the more expensive rifle.

From my experience, of two G&G guns and two G&P guns, all M4/M16 variants.

The external on the G&Ps is so much better than the G&G, the quality, colour, materials used and the trademarks are really good on G&P.

Performance wise, both of the G&Ps outperform both of the G&Gs. The G&Gs have both had problems, one having inconsistent FPS and accuracy issues, the other having pretty bad feeding issues, to the point where it would only feed every other or every 3 BBs.

Only problem I've had with the G&P is that the M16 requires a high mAh battery - 1600 won't run it, but 3700 will, whereas with the G&P M4, a 1600mAh 9.6v mini runs it fine. Has much better trigger response than the G&Gs, sounds nicer and the ROF is loads better, 23 RPS from my M16, versus about 16 from my mate's G&G M16, both using same batteries.

Archived