Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle firing issue?

PsychoETHAN
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello- I'm here to ask about my TM Desert eagle. It was given to me two years ago. it's had about 800 bbs through it just shooting in the back garden.

Anyhow, I had stopped using it for a few months as I had other things to do, and when I came around to using it again (this time with a new gas) I fired the gun, but the bb's just rolled out of the barrel. What could this be? I am in Oxfordshire but I don't know where I could have this looked at.

Cleaned the barrel, slide, etc?

Lubricated the BBU, nozzle, etc?

Well just dropping out of the barrel isn't really the fault. Something is causing it to do this.

Completely strip the gun out, blow back unit as well and check for wear and tear. Then give it all a good clean and spray with silicon.

Hello- I'm here to ask about my TM Desert eagle. It was given to me two years ago. it's had about 800 bbs through it just shooting in the back garden.

Anyhow, I had stopped using it for a few months as I had other things to do, and when I came around to using it again (this time with a new gas) I fired the gun, but the bb's just rolled out of the barrel. What could this be? I am in Oxfordshire but I don't know where I could have this looked at.

the temperature of the gas may be the problem

Archived