Two Tone Problem

Redsteel
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi, red here, new to this forum. ive played a few games, and want to buy myself a new gun, namely the AGM stubby m4/039. however, im not old enough for my ukara yet, and was wondering, before i took the plunge and bought the gun in two tone, do any of you have advice on how to hide the colours whilst you are playing? i was thinking of wrapping some camo netting around the painted parts, but i am worried that it might get in the way of moving parts :unsure:

so any ideas? thanks for any replies in advance.

Right before anyone says:

REPAINTING IT IS ILLEGAL so that is out of the window

you can buy cammo netting and rap your gun in it as long as its taking off as soon as you leave the site

Unless its blow back it shouldnt get in the way of any moveing parts you just need to manipulate the netting in such a way so that its out of the way of any mag catches and fire selector swiches

Thanks

Jack

thanks for the replies. you cant get clear for the gun i want (beacause its mainly metal) but yeah, ill go for green. im thinking of making a kind of camo fabric sleve, that i could put on and take off the gun, when i am going in and out of games and such, with holes in it for the mag catch and fire selector. i am still open to better suggestions, as it is not aperfect idea though.

• AF-UK Founding Member

You won't really be able to find anything too perfect, that is going to be your best bet. If it was deemed too easy to turn the 2 tones into realistic looking weapons then 2 tones wouldn't even exist in the first place.

just get a green or clear gun. honestly, you don't notice the colours. the bright green colour is the same as grass is when its in teh sun. clear is almost invisible anyways, don't worry about it.

The bright green guns stand out a mile away, I have spotted 2-tone guns about 300m away in reasonable heavy woodland. Clear ones are ok but still look awful.

Depending on how old you are you are (in my opinion) better off just waiting until you are old enough to get RIF. In that time you can save up and buy something a bit better than an AMG as well.

hah, i dont want to wait 2 over two years for my own gun! i think id go crazy in that time! :blink:

well it gonna be a few more months of saving up money, im sure ill think of a reasonable and legal way of making the green less noticable of the battlefield. :)

Archived