A good cheap but not too cheap G36?

AK47frizzle
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yeah, I hear you. It's a shame that you didn't get some advice from here before spending so much polishing a turd. Having said that, I did get advice before buying my 1st gun, which was also an AK, and pretty much everyone advised against CYMA...

I bought one anyway and was shocked at how good it was. Not that it was robust enough to withstand being repeatedly dis/reassembled by somebody with little to no idea what he was about lol! But hey, she will rise from the ashes like a phoenix, ready to raise welts on the enemies of The People...

Unfortunately that doesn't help you now. You may have to bend over and take it flipping burgers or something, because, honestly, your AK is not going to help you get a G36. Not at all. In no way. Never. Under no circumstances.

so it's really down to trading then... i'll see what i can get for it, if not G36, a decent M4 will do, just as long as it's not an AK

• Supporters

so it's really down to trading then... i'll see what i can get for it, if not G36, a decent M4 will do, just as long as it's not an AK

No mate. Nobody is going to trade you any kind of G36 or anything that you might want for your AK. Maybe you could get something shitty like DE, if they make a G36, but you'll be back in the same situation.

• Supporters

even 60-80 is very very optimistic, remember, it's second hand, the externals being DE are poor at best and it's 2-tone. I get that you've put a lot of work into it, but people don't pay for work, they pay for the product.

No mate. Nobody is going to trade you any kind of G36 or anything that you might want for your AK. Maybe you could get something shitty like DE, if they make a G36, but you'll be back in the same situation.

wait a second... i totally forgot about something.....

When your 16 in scotland and still in school, you can get something called an EMA (education maintenance allowance), which is for families with low income and with that, you can get £10-£30 a week!

I'll just wait till i'm 16 and save up with the EMA and ask my parents to buy me a G36E! RIGHT ON!

My problem is now solved.

• Supporters

well, i can't legally get a job for money right now so it's kinda obvious

You can definitely get a weekend job at 15. Co-op hire young people, not the greatest job, but the pay is ok. Also: Cleaning dishes at a restaurant, doing a paperround, helping in a charity shop, etc. Ask around. :)

I had a job when I was 15, There's no reason why you can't.

hmm, i'll think about it...

Anyways, what do you guys think about the dboys mk12 spr mod 1? http://www.swindonairsoft.co.uk/pc/DBOYS-SPR-MK12-MOD-1-Full-Metal-p287.htm

It was a gun i wanted for a while now but was out of price range, but since i am eligible to EMA, i guess i can stretch the budget a bit further to this awesome looking gun.

• Supporters

hmm, i'll think about it...

Anyways, what do you guys think about the dboys mk12 spr mod 1? http://www.swindonairsoft.co.uk/pc/DBOYS-SPR-MK12-MOD-1-Full-Metal-p287.htm

It was a gun i wanted for a while now but was out of price range, but since i am eligible to EMA, i guess i can stretch the budget a bit further to this awesome looking gun.

The gun looks boss, but, I don't think you'll like it's cheap finish, and the weight that you'll lug around whilst in a game.

http://www.swindonairsoft.co.uk/pc/G-G-Combat-Machine-CM16-Raider-L-73p66.htm This is on the same website, but I think this'll be a better option for you, they're really reliable.

do what i did when i was 13; Save up for a cheap strimmer for around £120 start cutting folks grass, earn more money, invest in a good mower and then start cutting more/bigger lawns and earn even more money. A 4 stroke petrol mower is pretty cheap to run meaning when i was 13 almost all my £15 an hour pay was pretty much all profit lol. Only problem is i live in the "rural highlands" of scotland which basically means i only cut grass for 2 people lol. Still its better than nothing and its quite satisfying running your own small "business" :P

If you cant do that for whatever reason just buy some stuff on fleabay from hong kong and resell for double the price in the uk lol. I bought a good cree LED torch from hong kong a few years back for £15. I had it for a year and it had quite a few marks on it, but when i sold it on fleabay i still doubled my money :P

If you cant do any of the above then you could wash cars or offer to walk peoples dogs for them. There are plenty ways you could make some cash, however you almost always need to spend money to make money. ( apart from dog walking lol )

Archived