G&P Magpul Battle Rifle

Hav0c
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello guys, I'm searching for a new gun and I will most likely buy an M4/16 variant. As per the title I have been looking at the G&P Magpul Battle Rifle on Land Warrior Airsoft. I was wondering if any of you on here know anything about this gun and/or if its worth buying as a primary weapon.

Thanks, Hav0c

G&P are fantastic rifles. externals are great and the internals are strong. I personally think you are paying to much for the rifle just to have Magpul stuff bolted to it.

BUT you cant go wrong with G&P.

I do agree that the price is a little high, but the gun is so unique and it is all genuine magpul gear on it. I was also thinking about their M4 V5 which is effectivley a Mk18 and the price on that isnt too high.

Whats your max budget? I may be selling my VFC SR-16 with Genuine Emags, ACOG and 7.4 Lipo.

Whats your max budget? I may be selling my VFC SR-16 with Genuine Emags, ACOG and 7.4 Lipo.

Well I am still currently trying to save some money together but as I'm only 16, my Dad has to gift the guns to me. But I'd say about £350 max probably.

• Supporters

Um that's still braking the Law...

Your giving him Cash to buy it Or he's keeping the pocket money and saving it up to buy for you...

I dot know how to explain it 100% correctly, but I was speaking to one of the guys at Airsoft World when I was there a few weeks ago, and thats pretty much what he was saying although, I wouldnt be the one who owns the gun, I would only ise it at skirmishes etc. but thats what he was saying and that if bought and used like that it is still legal

Your dad will still need a defense to purchase the gun which means he will have to do the 3 games in 2 months malarkey.

That or he can buy a 2 tone and you can "borrow" it for skirmish days.

Yeah i know of the defense and UKARA registration, I currently own a two-tone and to be honest it does the job fine, shoots just like all the other guns out there. But back to RIF's (and I dont want this to turn into another UKARA debate), almost played the three games and shoul be tegistered by June so it will be my dads gun ad I just use it on skirmish days, not touching outwith the site.

your dad has played the 3 games or you have? Needs to be your old man!

Oh and UKARA is NOT a legal requirement a site membership is fine.

both, normally go together as a sort of father son activity.

Yes, I know UKARA isnt a legal requirement but my site told me that it makes things a lot easier to have both.

Archived