loadout information

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

So do you want a 'COD' loadout or an actual uksf one?

The SAS actually use many different 'loadouts' for different scenario's, for instence, they desert loadout which Bravo Two Zero would have used is mostly desert camo, a belt lit, and an M16 w/M203 attached and a Browning HiPower. They also use a woodland loadout which is pretty much the same but with DPM BDU's instead of desert, they also have jungle and arctic loadouts which are adapted accordingly. But the loadout you are probably reffering to will be the CT (Counter Terrorist) which is seen in Ultimate Force and, of course CoD. This is mostly all black tactical gear with a black helmet and black goggles, this will utilize the MP5 and Browning HiPower, Flashbangs and normal Grenades.

Hope this helps

• Supporters

My black "SF" loadout is:

German Para Boots - highly polished.

Black Goretex trousers w/ custom belt loops /

Plain black polycotton Combats

Viper black kneepads

Viper Drop Leg Dump Pouch

ACM Drop Leg Pistol holster w/ custom strap

Viper Security Belt System

Belt Pouches: wallet, LX Tape, handcuffs

Sports Lumbar Support in Black

Viper black UBACS

WAS RICAS (full size) plate carrier in black

black Molle Pouches: Triple x3 AK mag &/or 4 x Double G36 mag &/or 4 x Double 7.62mm hard plastic mag carriers; Flye IR Distress Strobe pouch (holds G&P Distress Strobe shaped speed loader), Viper Horizontal Pistol mag belt pouch modified to hold lock knife & mini-multitool; Comms Pouch holds phone, xtra power pack, & Motorola 446 Radio; 2L Hydration Pouch, Viper Medic Pouch, ACM Flask & Mess Gear pouch modded w/ Malice Clip to carry 3 x RPK mags & Smoke Bombs, Viper Spring Baton pouch holds 2 x MK V flash/bang.

ACM black 'Head-Over'

Hero Shark Black Eye-Pro

Viper Black Neoprene Comforter /Face Mask

Z-Tactical Elite II Headset & U97 PTT

ACM Black Baseball Cap w/ 3 Velcro patches

S10 Respirator w/ Ballistic Lens Replacements

Guns: G36K/E Hybrid w/ V Stock

USP CO2 Pistol

L1A1 DMR

No need to be sorry man, I'm even still quite new to the forums.

But that is definitely the CT loadout you're thinking of there, the one you will have seen the SAS use in the Iranian Embassay Seige in the 80's. Much like Ian said, its pretty much all black, but for airsoft purposes I would try and stay away from a gas mask and just get black goggles with a black balaclava/ski mask underneath to conceal your face.

Hope this helped dude.

You can get ballistic or mesh lenses for respirators to make them airsoftable

• Supporters

That's an extremely good point, the lenses for the s10 respirator are NOT airsoft safe! You'll need to get those upgraded! Although the SAS now won't be using the S10 as its being phased out and replaced with the newer style, the name of which I cannot remember but a quick google will reveal the answer!

That's an extremely good point, the lenses for the s10 respirator are NOT airsoft safe! You'll need to get those upgraded! Although the SAS now won't be using the S10 as its being phased out and replaced with the newer style, the name of which I cannot remember but a quick google will reveal the answer!

GSR, General Service Respirator

• Supporters

You can get an S10 with filter and carry bag for £20-25 if you're a bit patient on fleabay. If you're interested PM me for deets of a bloke who sells replacement ballistic lenses for them - it's a piece of piss to change them over and the lenses are great. Just as well cos they're about £15 delivered IIRC.

You can play in them. With an unmodified filter in, you have to do as they do in the RS world, ie take long slow deep breaths: obviously your instinct will be to breath faster as you run around, you just have to remember that you'll get more oxygen into your system by breathing in the recommended way than trying to gasp and stopping cos you can't suck that much air, then trying again, and again, ad nauseam... I've found that they don't fog up significantly and I can fog normal specs while doing nothing more vigorous than a quick walk! I'm pretty sure it's the way the air is designed to flow inside the mask which prevents fogging, but I can put you onto a Russian Anti-Fogging solution for £1.50 that takes care of the slight bit.

With no filter in they don't impede your breathing at all. You can see out of them fine too. The SAS wear extremely dark navy blue one-piece jump suits as well as black ones. I can put you onto an assault hood for over the S10 also: i'll have to look it up though. They carry MP5's so you'll want a vest with 3 pouches for those mags on the right and a cross draw holster on the left; shotgun cartridge pouch or loops above right, grenades upper left; radio top left. Drop-leg MP5 mag pouch on left leg. Maybe some extra grenade pouches on the back of the vest over your kidneys, or on a drop-leg molle platform on right leg. Pistol mag pouches on your duty belt.

AFAIK troopers can choose their own pistols, so in theory you could choose anything, but if you want authenticity, I'd stick to one of P226, Beretta 92 FS / M92, or Browning HiPower. They also commonly use SPAS 12 shotguns, so you might want a sleeve/holstewr for one of them on your back & oh yeah, check Action Hobbies for the recently cheaperestified listing of a decent SPAS 12 RIF springer...

Archived