Zero In

Deva
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Looks like they finally deleted my account.. I'm not sure when they did it.. it only took them around 5 years. Time to make a new one.

Quite why they've done it I don't know but it is amusing :P

Perhaps because my signature "Devastator" was a link to here? :rolleyes:

That's my amusing thing for the day over and done with..

• AF-UK Founding Member

I'm not entirely sure.. maybe just saw me in the active users list, recognised the name and then took any excuse to remove my account.

Maybe I should post in their feedback thread to ask why I was deleted? I'm sure that would go well :lol:

Unfortunately they are rather immature over there: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?187916-EpicAirsoftHD&p=1116036#post1116036

of course their attitude attracted a few of us and some others on facebook to joke around with them and wind them up a bit, t'was fun.

ELITEairsofter100, on 05 Apr 2013 - 19:32, said:

Unfortunately they are rather immature over there: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?187916-EpicAirsoftHD&p=1116036#post1116036

of course their attitude attracted a few of us and some others on facebook to joke around with them and wind them up a bit, t'was fun.

''Right them,let me start a small airsoft channel with me mate.

Now that I've started it, it's mildly successful,I;m a bit of a local icon.

Now I'm continuing being regular old me.Casual violence,parkour and alcohol.yay!

Now I'm under fire for not being a perfect widdle buttercup and role model and I apparently have to go about always representing airsoft in unrelated things.

I'm apparently making a bad image for airsoft and going to get it banned because I did something naughty in an issue completely unrelated to airsoft.''

-Jai's situation

Zero In forums seem to be the collective knee jerk reaction people who are always prevalent in everything...

''HE'S HOLDING HIS FINGER NEAR THE TRIGGER IN THIS PHOTO HE'S GOING TO GET AIRSOFT BANNED!!!!''

''SHE'S NOT WEARING EYE PROTECTION IN THE SAFE ZONE NEVER TAKE THIS RISK NEVER ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN HE'S GOING TO GET AIRSOFT BANZORED!''

et cetera...

• 2 weeks later...

some of the guys are okay, i think that rampage and fizzy are complete dicks,asked where i could get some non-airsoft buts from (cant remember now) and he locked the thread,so i set another up and he put a infraction on me i asked why and he put that no other retailers are to be discussed,well zero one are a airsoft store not the be all and end all of items,it grinds me thinking about it

• Supporters

I hear it's short for "Zero Intelligence", according to Ben Webb of Airsoft International hahaha.

I don't think I could agree with him more.

Shame there isn't some way it could be short for, "Limitless Ignorance" though, as that would probably be a tad more accurate.

• Supporters

Even though Ai has its own subforum? Or used to, I rarely venture into the darkest corners of the forums world

Well the sales forums doesn't really represent anything. You can get ripped off on any forum. Just a forum with higher traffic like ZeroIn would more likely have more con artists.

Archived