Mini Gun - Awesome

QuadMachine
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Land Warrior Airsoft also sell this. There is also a Scoutthedoggie video of a guy sing this at a site in Scotland.

They've been around for a while now, ZeroOne have them as well so do lots of sites just as they cost £3,000 they don't take them out very often..

+ there is a barrel extension thing for it too. the day i win the lotto i can buy 2...

One thing is for sure, If I saw one of those on the field, Id call hit before the barrels even started to spin up.

• Supporters

Really? They wouldn't be able to fire any harder than any other gun and I doubt very much they can out-range a well set up rifle? They have volume of fire admittedly but I'd much rather take a longer range and more accurate gun to deal with it. Added to the weight which mean whoever is wielding it won't be moving very quickly I don't think it'd be a huge threat. In a world of high caps and high rof's in assault rifles, I can't see it being a huge issue to go up against, like an lmg.

Still, it does look cool :D

I can't see it being a huge issue to go up against, like an lmg.

​I'm looking forward to seeing you on the field Marcus :D

I should also point out that these run off a car battery :)

If you can hit them before

Thats the issue, many people just don't have that capability. In my two years of playing I've only ever been hit by one sniper, once... and I play woodland mainly

• Supporters

They have been dis-continued by the People that make them for about a Year or two now the one's that are still in stock are the only one's left not Pre-Owned

• Supporters

Yup, Apparently They never really sold well enough to keep making them.... (Go figure with price take's like that)

CAW, Made them for everyone else INCLUDING ECHO1! so can i stop hearing about Echo1 gun's being better than X when all E1 did was give you a New Spring and extra Mag..... /Rant Bit

• Supporters

I saw one at the British Airsoft Show a few months ago, Redwolf had one on display in their booth.

I wasn't allowed to touch it though =[

• Supporters

if you want to go Obscure M_P Ashai or Piper stopped over 2 Year's ago whichever didn't stop first then stopped half a year later Then CAW almost a Year & 2 Month's ago.

I was Talking about CAW Because they Sell their's then they let it get Rebranded by E1 and someone else (Possibly ASG But only for a Short Period)

anyone seen the video of a guy volunteering to get shot by one?

thats nothing at ground zero last year rampage (who owns the mini-gun) let other players spray him for 3 seconds from 40 foot away without a shirt,for charity aswell but that would hurt :P

thats nothing at ground zero last year rampage (who owns the mini-gun) let other players spray him for 3 seconds from 40 foot away without a shirt,for charity aswell but that would hurt :P

Owww, I bet that left some nasty marks on him :)

Shooting at 50 rounds a second I really don't think anyone in their right bloody mind would even try having a shoot out with one... :P

Archived