Trading on this site question

AK47frizzle
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

if the rules says no, the answer is most likely.. no. from a legal point of view, I think you can sell them no problem. However someone over 18 must buy it and NOT RECEIVE ANY MONEY, SERVICE OR ANYTHING ELSE IN RETURN for it.

Ea. your parents can buy a two tone airsoft for you, but only as a gift, if you pay them it's illegal.

if the rules says no, the answer is most likely.. no. from a legal point of view, I think you can sell them no problem. However someone over 18 must buy it and NOT RECEIVE ANY MONEY, SERVICE OR ANYTHING ELSE IN RETURN for it.

Ea. your parents can buy a two tone airsoft for you, but only as a gift, if you pay them it's illegal.

i recieved a reply from devastator and he says it's fine as long as my parents handle it all.

• AF-UK Founding Member

If there is money involved then two_zero is correct, none of your money/goods/services may be involved.

Only your parents can provide the money/goods/services and they must gift it to you. It'll also need to be two tone if buying.

If there is money involved then two_zero is correct, none of your money/goods/services may be involved.

Only your parents can provide the money/goods/services and they must gift it to you. It'll also need to be two tone if buying.

yeh, i'll specify two tone only in the swaps section soon :)

Archived