Flecktarn Gun Sleeve

Zak Da Mack
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So after posting my load out on a different thread, Ian_Gere suggested that I make a gun sleeve for my sniper rifle. So I bought a cheap Flecktarn t-shirt off of Amazon and started to make a gun sleeve.

So this is how far I have got at the moment:

post-6210-0-77740000-1365103707_thumb.jpg

Issue is that I can't cover the rest of the stock because the sling, bolt and trigger guard will make sliding off the sleeve impossible. Also, I can't cover up the part of the barrel underneath the scope because that's where the stick mag goes. Also, I need access to the ejection chamber as well. Any ideas on how to combat these issues?

Also, I made a handguard cover for my new G&G CM16 Carbine, what do you think?

post-6210-0-56563500-1365104332_thumb.jpg

• Supporters

Can't say I particularly love the look of Flecktarn on an M4, but it looks like it'll do the job you've set of it.

But I have a mate who made a Flecktarn sleeve for his AK, and a small satchel and even a pistol holster. He's on the forums, but relatively inactive.

PM him - 200rabbits.

I love it, your socks match your gun!

Urban camouflage, my friend, urban camouflage :)

BTW, congrats on your 100th post!

• Supporters

Why didn't anyone congratulate me on my 100th post? Or 200th? Or 500th? Or 1000th?

Or any other post =[

You're all bum heads.

• Supporters

your not worth the time...

Still waiting for your reply to that thread about ARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why didn't anyone congratulate me on my 100th post? Or 200th? Or 500th? Or 1000th?

Or any other post =[

You're all bum heads.

Airsoft-Ed, congratulations on your 2,733rd post on AF-UK, you should feel proud :)

• Supporters

Velcro is. A good plan, but also, if you use a surplus Geerman cotton shirt, with collar, sleeves, zip, etc. you could stitch a couple, three maybe, layers together and cut holes for trigger guard, mag well, sling mounts, etc. and stitch them stiff like giant button holes. Maybe combine that approach with Velcro - you could use a double layer of anything under your flecktarn T-Shirt cotton for stiffness around the holes mind you - denim from old jeans springs to mind; a single layer of deniim might be enough...

• Supporters

Oh yeah, and I like the sniper rifle so far, but not the M4...

Archived