First and Only | Zed Adventures...

QuadMachine
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I Panicked yesterday when I saw The Mall had disappeared from the First and Only website. Called up and appears the team have split and created their own off-shoot (no pun intended) called Zed Adventures with a new site called The Manor.

Anyone been to the Manor, and anyone know what happened to cause the split?

Anyone had any responses from Zed Adventures? Emailed yesterday morning trying to book a group of us into the Mall for 28th April. No reply yet. Sent a text this morn and still nothing.

Im suprised about this as the mall was one of the best airsoft sites around,i bet f&o were raking in the money seeing as each player pays a £35 green fee then lets say a bottle of bb's each.they would be earning £2500 each skirmish

• Supporters

Yes they may well have done, but it would also cost them a hell of a lot to hire the venue, then on top of that they have to pay the staff, some of it goes into more stock, repairing/servicing rentals etc.

Damn right. They've lowered it to 31 now, can buy half a bottle of bbs with that. Might be hitting it up on the 18th . any London era requiring a lift and don't mind sharing a few quid for fuel are welcomed to a lift there.

Archived