CRW Airsoft?

Hav0c
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello folks, just wondering what the general opinions on CRW Airsoft are as I had never really heard of them until a few weeks ago but they're stock seems to be huge and have a lot of things in stock which other retailers do not. Also, wondering what they're shipping to UK is like.

• Supporters

What put me off ordering from them is that their website order form bot adds a massive flat shipping rate per item, whatever it is. So you could order an AEG and a hop rubber and both would add the same shipping cost to your order total. I seem to remember some bloody irritating stuff about posting to the UK as well, either 2-tone paint or break a gun into 2 packages, but the bot adds this extra fee even when you're not ordering a gun.

I tried emailing them - no response. But yeah, they do have great stock, and some stuff which I haven't seen elsewhere, or if I have it's been very expensive. It's just that when you add the stupid shipping it's not worth it anymore...

I did think about emailing them in google translated simplified chinese, but i haven't got round to it yet...

• AF-UK Founding Member

I've had a couple of friends get stuff through from them a few years ago.. this was a few years ago though. Don't have any recent experience.

Moved to 'Places to Buy'.

• 1 month later...

I just emailed them regarding shipping 2 items over here.

I got an email back from Kelly advising me to checkout using the automated service.

I did and was surprised to be asked to pay $130 for shipping. (bearing in mind import tax @ 20% on top of the value of the product)

So anyway I emailed again asking for her best price for shipping aaaaand she got back to me saying its not cheap at her post office and couldn't do any better.

The end.

Just advised Kelly that I could probably ship myself to Hong Kong and back for that price, but I don't think she saw the funny side.

Archived